• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Please let us get to 200k before you lock it down. Ban Troy if you must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are edging closer and closer. Really miss the days sitting at my kitchen table refreshing every second hoping to not miss a post race. Didn't really have all the responsibilities I have now though.

I feel like I’m 8 years old walking around my grandpas garage.

When I was a kid my dad had the garage decked out with all the playboy centerfolds. All the kids came to look and then the nosy parents did as well. He took them down. No harm no foul. Today he would have been arrested for “corrupting the souls of young kids” or whatever the I failed high school. I don’t go to purple but I hate the pussification of America. Plus I just want to get another post closer to 200k. I’m gonna win that **** btw.

When I was a kid my dad had the garage decked out with all the playboy centerfolds. All the kids came to look and then the nosy parents did as well. He took them down. No harm no foul. Today he would have been arrested for “corrupting the souls of young kids” or whatever the I failed high school. I don’t go to purple but I hate the pussification of America. Plus I just want to get another post closer to 200k. I’m gonna win that **** btw.
Yup, exactly how my grandpas was. I remember being a kid in the very early 80’s walking around staring at the centerfolds when my dad and grandpa were busy prepping race cars. Lol

I know if I dig deep enough in this thread Ill find a conversation between me and one of you Apple maniacs telling me that Apple was gonna kill Adobe, this is too fkn funny
SmartSelect_20180713-105014_Twitter.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk