• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Well there goes another $100 bucks from my wallet
Hmm I dunno. Riding horseback across a gigantic map to complete a mission made me want to chuck my controller last time.

Hopefully the new set up base camp style keeps everything close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had Playstation Vue since it came out 3 or 4 years ago. I pay $39.99 a month and I get 49 channels including lots of sports channels like NBCSN, FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2 etc and some **** my wife likes to watch like ID, HGTV and the Food Network. All in all a really good deal. Since I've been a regular customer for so long they occasionally give me the premium package to try for 6 months at a time which is usually $89.99 a month but I ran out of the 6 months then like 3 days later they gave me another 6 months. I have it on my PS4 in the living room and have 2 other TVs on Firesticks that I can watch live TV on through the PS Vue app on the Firesticks and can stream live TV from my iPhone if I am at work or the shitter. There is a cloud based DVR as part of the subscription I can watch from all devices and I don't think there is a limit on how many shows you can record because it's cloud based. Only downside is it only streams up to 720P but I only have 720P TVs anyways. I'll never go back to regular cable again.
Is there something like that for XBox??? I hate paying for Dish Network and 300 channels when we only watch 20, but to get all the ones we watch we need the bigger package...

Is there something like that for XBox??? I hate paying for Dish Network and 300 channels when we only watch 20, but to get all the ones we watch we need the bigger package...
PlayStation Vue doesn’t have to be on a PlayStation. They have a stand alone app.

That being said, I don’t believe they have an app for Xbox.

You’re better off getting a streaming device, Firestick, Roku and Chromecast are all pretty cheap.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
find a cheap apple TV on the ol craigslist, test it out and then pay for more services if you end up liking how it works

Not sure about XBox but like said the app is available for Firesticks, Roku, Apple and Android devices. I will say though that it was designed to work on a Playstation console so it works really well on a PS4. I used PS Vue on a PS3 and it doesn't work nearly as well as it does on the PS4 console. Also when I get billed it goes straight through the Playstation Store and the card I have on file. I don't know how it works without a Playstation Network subscription. They offer a free 7 day trial. You might look into that.

Not sure about XBox but like said the app is available for Firesticks, Roku, Apple and Android devices. I will say though that it was designed to work on a Playstation console so it works really well on a PS4. I used PS Vue on a PS3 and it doesn't work nearly as well as it does on the PS4 console. Also when I get billed it goes straight through the Playstation Store and the card I have on file. I don't know how it works without a Playstation Network subscription. They offer a free 7 day trial. You might look into that.
PlayStation Vue doesn’t have to be on a PlayStation. They have a stand alone app.

That being said, I don’t believe they have an app for Xbox.

You’re better off getting a streaming device, Firestick, Roku and Chromecast are all pretty cheap.

find a cheap apple TV on the ol craigslist, test it out and then pay for more services if you end up liking how it works
Thanks guys I'll look into it. Our TV is a Vizio Smart TV so I can do streaming on it directly and we also have a Firestick on our main TV and Chromecast on our bedroom TV so maybe I can do something with it.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Thanks guys I'll look into it. Our TV is a Vizio Smart TV so I can do streaming on it directly and we also have a Firestick on our main TV and Chromecast on our bedroom TV so maybe I can do something with it.
**** your like 90% there with that set up

**** your like 90% there with that set up
One BIG potential problem is that we live in RURAL Tennessee and have slow DSL internet... We are able to stream you tube videos most of the time, but sometimes they buffer a ton!!! I might have to give the free trial a test to see if it will even work for us...

One BIG potential problem is that we live in RURAL Tennessee and have slow DSL internet... We are able to stream you tube videos most of the time, but sometimes they buffer a ton!!! I might have to give the free trial a test to see if it will even work for us...
Ya.. I’d forget about it then. Lol

For real. I have 100mbs internet and can watch it on all 3 devices but there is usually some buffering on at least one device. 1 hard wired and 2 on 5G wifi. DSL aint gonna cut it.
Ya.. I’d forget about it then. Lol

10-4, thanks guys... I'll just have to stick with Dish... Probably about time to call them again and complain about the price and being a long time subscriber and all to get a discount for a year or so... It has worked many times in the past...