Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
So back in the days of ESPN coverage, there was a race where Dave Despain(I think) did the intro standing literally 2 feet from the course, while one of the Rough Riders(Robmac?) came up behind him at 100mph+ and blew past him. That took some balls. One of the coolest clips ever. I was looking all over YouTube today and couldn’t find it, I remember seeing it before. Anyone remember this or know where the clip is?

michael_loomis

Less than 200 to go and still 5 days between posts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRAIG_HALL

Pretty sure I just saw that clip on instagram last week

michael_loomis

Don’t have SM4... might rent it tho

Brian Mc

Any one building a square body crew cab for a prerunner? I want to see some pictures, full length short bed.

Thanks

michael_loomis

Id be surprised if it doesnt get GOTY

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Tell us more about it.

Why is it great? What’s the gameplay like?

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
183 MPH on a bicycle o_O

bajafox

Accepted
Tell us more about it.

Why is it great? What’s the gameplay like?

Honestly I was smiling from ear to ear the first hour or so of playing it. It took an hr or 2 to get used to the physics of fighting and web slinging. The story, physics, side missions, map, web slinging, unlocking new suits...it just gets better and better. I cant say that about too many games. I probably only have about 15 - 20 hrs in and I dont think Ive even scratched the surface.

The web slinging around NYC alone is fun by itself. Rent it like you said, youll probably end up owning it lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk