Wheeler Road Paved!!!!

1BAJA03

Today I noticed the Imperial County Road Dept was starting to pave Wheeler Road.... So this means less trailer shakedown coming and going to the Supersition ORV area. This clould also be the beginning of having to start paying to camp in this area?

Tipracer

So true larry, next stop more BLM and more ohv funds stolen...oh wait sorry wrong forum..

wetmonkey

1BAJA03, My buddy and I were out there at the dip today. We were in the blue tahoe with the two Yamahas on the trailer. I said to him, "I recognize that license plate, I just can't remember from where". Know I now.

Racbaja

They spend money to pave Wheeler Road but want to give us County Employees a 5% pay cut WTF.

1BAJA03

1BAJA03, My buddy and I were out there at the dip today. We were in the blue tahoe with the two Yamahas on the trailer. I said to him, "I recognize that license plate, I just can't remember from where". Know I now.
By the way the right rear tire on your trailer was looking a little low when I passed you guys. Did it make it to the house?

C. Bucher

They spend money to pave Wheeler Road but want to give us County Employees a 5% pay cut WTF.
While I could be wrong, these jobs are typically FAS -Federal Aid Secondary. The Government will fund the project provided the agency (County) aquires the right-of-way and completes the work.

Also, considering the County is paving the road, it's their road and not the BLM's; ergo the BLM couldn't charge fees to use the park/desert to pay back the cost of the paving... Two separate jurisictional authorities in this case.

TNT race photo

im sure there will be a price, toll both or paid admission, know they need to do somthing with evan hughes.