When are you too old to race competitively?

Josh 8

RDC Crypto

Quest is;​

“When are you too old to race competitively?”​

Do what I do when you begin to realize it…. Load your junk, haul it around in Baja on a trailer because the new “wazoo” fuel injection won’t run and hang out in bitchen beach houses for 5 days.

Yeah, I am good with this.

80A36A8E-57F0-4F71-8B05-2E6BE31818C2.jpeg

The ceviche is awesome in San Filipe too.

Last edited:

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto

Quest is;​

Do what I do when you begin to realize it…. Load your junk, haul it around in Baja on a trailer because the new “wazoo” fuel injection won’t run and hang out in bitchen beach houses for 5 days.

Dont wait make it permanent. Im here full time and see that view every day. Did i mention I get paid a lot of money to race TTs? Life is good. :cool:

Advertising supports this site

redline

RDC Crypto
Larry Ragland finished the Baja 500 in TT #87, not TTL, and not a UTV.......and Rat didnt even know who he was at the finish......sad.
To be fair, Rat doesn’t know who 95% of everyone is until he get a w card and then is only running at 7%

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
To be fair, Rat doesn’t know who 95% of everyone is until he get a w card and then is only running at 7%
So embarrassing...I myself catch myself all the time not knowing who is who and who won't what. I can only hold x amount of profiles in my head and they are not sports figures, celebrities, actors etc. I organize things differently in my brain hence I got Larry racing UTV wrong. Thats why I myself don't comment as much on who won or congratulate people because I simply don't remember if they just won the Baja500, 1000 or the one from 4 years ago. I do remember individual stories of extraordinary accomplishments and character trades more.

I am glad that people like Fish and many others jump in here and set the record straight. Keep at it.

EasyE

RDC Crypto

Quest is;​

View attachment 247080

Your wiring of the TV, router, etc is giving me anxiety.. 😂