When racing doesn't matter . . .

zjohnson

Reaction
To all my friends and my rdz family, my father suffered a stroke this morning, he is currently in ICU and in bad shape. I know my dad loves me, and that he knows I love him. Reminder to tell the people you love and care about that you do, the words may seem insignificant, but I can't remember the last time I told him I loved him . . .

Just needed to vent a little . . .

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
wow man thats a difficult thing to deal with... thoughts and prayers go out to your family and yourself. my grandfather suffered from 3 strokes before he passed on from alzhiemers disease so i know the emotional strain you are under... I'm sure he will pull through.

whenever i leave the house I always tell my loved ones that I love them cause you never know when you will see that person again. anything can happen at any moment during this fragile thing we call life. spreading the love around is one of the best things you can do for anyone.

and I know your father knows you love him. words can say many things but feelings and actions show more.

B1rd

Reaction
Ya, I know how it feels, lost my pops one year ago, I'm sure yours can still hear you, more than you know

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Best wishes to you and your fam stay strong your dad will always love you! You and yours will be in my prayers!

Anger Issues

Reaction
I can't remember the last time I told him I loved him . . .

I totally understand. My crew chief and father fell lin the Snake River in October. I hope your outcome is better than mine was. They DO know you love them... dad's are smart that way!

I don't pray much (ever), but I'll say one for you like I did for the Weatherman.

KGM Racing

Reaction
Hey man hang in there and your Dads love for you or yours for him is forever. It has never changed since the day he first held you in his arms and right now your voice in his ear and prayers are what he need and he will pull through on your love.

Roice

Reaction
Good luck to you and your Dad. Hope all goes well. Prayers are being said.

randy s

Reaction
most important thing in the world is your family. be there for them. you'll have no regrets. i hope it turns out well.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Very true words. Will keep your Dad and family in our thoughts and prayers. ....

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
He's still there if you are, God Bless

azjeepracer

Reaction
best wishes go out to ur father hope for a speedy recovery. WE never think to voice to the people we love how we feel and how much we care, it always takes something horrible to happen but can be a eye opening experience and change us for the better

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
so Zac are there any updates on your fathers condition?

I hope all is well

zjohnson

Reaction
He is in icu still in an induced coma. He keeps looking better everyday and have been told patience will be needed
because only time can help heel any damage to his brain. Thanks for all the prayers and kind thoughts. Hopefully
we will be out in the desert soon. Big thanks to anyone who is a nurse or doctor, the medical care staff is awesome and very helpful.
Will update with news as we learn about.
Thanks again to all the rdz family

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
One of our employees (worked for us for almost 20 years) had a real bad stroke about 6 months ago. He was in ICU in an induced coma for awhile, but he is now up and able to walk around and he is getting some speech back. I hope everything turns out ok for you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family Zach.

Wendell #527

Reaction
Hang in there. I'm another one who knows how you feel. Been there myself with my Dad. Your Dad knows you love him.

s@ndm@n

Reaction
wow, just read this... great humbling prospective. Our best wishes and thoughts to you and your family! Stay strong.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I feel for u!! I hope he makes a speedy recovery!!!!!!