When's the Canaria Nation's Cup?

billymanfroy

Reaction
When\'s the Canaria Nation\'s Cup?

Hey guys,

straight from nascar.com:
"...Gordon teamed up with Hendrick Motorsports teammate Jimmie Johnson and World Super Bike champion Colin Edwards earlier this month to win the Nation's Cup, making them the first American trio in history to achieve the feat. "

I've seen this race for years, but when are they going to run it on SpeedChannel?? I was hoping the other Gordon would pull it off last time. It's pretty cool that Americans did so well against the big boys.

billymanfroy

Reaction
Re: When\'s the Canaria Nation\'s Cup?

Nevermind...

========================================

To: Outlook Express::[spam@hepcoblue.com]

Subject: RE: SpeedTV Feedback Form
Date: 12/13/02 2:56 PM

We are not televising that event.

evan_clanin

Reaction

sounds liek they gave u the cut to the chase bla answer

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks

Marshall

Reaction

What happened to Travis Pastrana ? I thought he was their 2 wheel teamate ? Looks like they made the right choice.

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction

Just got done watching the Race it was on fox world sports I think.....If you want my opinion Marcus G. made J.Johnson look like a schoolboy....One cool part Gordon is riding with Marcus in 206 and he flips it ....Gordon loved it!!!!! Now I'm not slamm'n' Jimmie I just think he's been off dirt toooo long so I think next year we need to send Robby in his place....aahhh I can see it now R.G. / Rhys / Metzger now that's a team....JUST A THOUGHT Scott

Start drinking till you see double and act single