Where are all the old Stock Full Trucks?

empty pockets

Reaction
Looking for all the old Stock Full Trucks to show up and race at the Rage at the River in Laughlin. Let me know if your interested, and let's see if we can get a bunch of them to show up. This gives everyone plenty of time to get them old trucks out of the barns, and get them prepped and ready.

Taquache

Reaction
I'll be watching this thread just to see the old iron!

You Mad Bro

Reaction
Only at the Baja 1000 races is when you see the Stock Class with 4+ or more Trucks.

Personally, I think the only way the Stock Class will come back to business is like if a sponsor like Ford or Toyota will sponsor all the trucks in the Class (Fords or Toyotas) for the whole season and whoever wins the championship will get rewarded by the manufacturer at the end of the year, or a sponsor like General Tire like they do with Jeepspeed in BITD.

My opinion.

empty pockets

Reaction
Only at the Baja 1000 races is when you see the Stock Class with 4+ or more Trucks.

Personally, I think the only way the Stock Class will come back to business is like if a sponsor like Ford or Toyota will sponsor all the trucks in the Class (Fords or Toyotas) for the whole season and whoever wins the championship will get rewarded by the manufacturer at the end of the year, or a sponsor like General Tire like they do with Jeepspeed in BITD.

My opinion.
I do agree with you on needing a corporate sponsor for the class. For those of us who have them sitting around, need to get them back out to the track and show that we are willing to bring the class back to life. I will work on trying to get someone to sponsor the race in Laughlin if we can get some of the old trucks back out to race. I know the trucks are still sitting around, we just need to get them back out and have some fun. I know where four and maybe five are at, and I am working on getting them to come back out and race.

blue dog

Reaction
Where is the old solar racing f150 these days.

mgobaja

Reaction
Looks like John Griffin raced the mint 400 today in the truck he bought several years ago from Jeremy Spirkoff