Where are people going this weekend

Chris

Reaction
We are headed out to our friends place in havasu this weeked! YAHOO! Where is everyone else going for the long weekend???

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I'll be in Havasu next weekend! The weather looks to be great. Holiday weekends at the riv are getting crazier and crazier. I don't want to risk my family's well-being upon anyone else's stupidy. Be careful and bring lots of beads ;-)

BRAAAAAAAAP!

JOSH

Reaction
i'll be at havasu to, you guys should look me up, i'll be at havasu springs

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Believe it or not, Mex!

I'll be running up and down the upper part of the coast with some friends surfing, hanging out, getting sunburned, drinking/ recovering from hangovers, and all of the usual carrying on and mayhem that comes with Mex.

Anyone else heading down? Or an early trip to the 500?

We'll be staying off KM 73 in La Salina/ Puerto Salina.

-Gabe

mustafa

Reaction
I'm going to Lake Mojave and we're launching at Cottonwood Cove. I've never been there, but the people that I'm going with said that there aren't as many people out there.
I'm sure it won't be anything like Parker or the sandbar.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Sand bar is a bunch of guys on house boats being cocks..whoops I mean cops. Sand bar is closed on all big holidays. The channel is where its at. put the boat in the water sit at the channel all day and get tanked, get sun, go to the club, go to the room and pass out...I prefer my $5 lawn chair over all my buddies 100k boats anyday. My chair doesnt have a mortgage:) The best kind of boat is the kind you dont own!

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

motoxscott

Reaction
Havasu is the place to be thats for sure !!!

We'll be up there from thurs-mon. I can't wait.

Alcohol, girls, boats, girls and more girls.........

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
the 3 B's Beers, boats, and ....

Kris

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Taking the General to Ocotillo for a night run Saturday or Sunday night!

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I'll be at my college graduation...yahoo....then celebrating, but saving my trip for baja 500.
Jaron

mxjeremy

Reaction
We will be out at El Mirage on monday w/ about 1/2 dozen dirtbikes. We will try to be by the firepit on the dry lake which if you follow the powerlines, they lead right to it. Stop by if you're out there.
late.

martininsocal

Reaction
I will be partaking in the other offrpad sport...whitewater rafting and kayaking on the upper Kern River. If anyone will be in the area, let me know, we will probably have some seats available as we will be running the river from Thursday till Monday. YOu can even try your hand in a kayak or rubber duckie(inflatable kayak, 2 person)

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
I have a fun trip planned, my wife and I are off to Charlotte tomorrow to do the double with Robby Gordon.Yes he has chartered a plane that will allow us to see the Indy 500 and then fly to Charlotte to see the Coca-Coca 600 all on Sunday.It should be a blast if the weather works out.Hopefully his racing luck will change this weekend.

BEERMAN

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Damnit! I wanna go with you Beerman.

You must give us a DETAILED report when you get back! (please!)

kurt

Reaction
Dang, I want to go with the beer man too, instead I'll be at the Parker strip - oh well - I'm sure we'll have our fun too!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Look for Goosebumps....twin blown 502s in a Cat.

Kris