Where are the TORC Pictures?

JoeyD23

Reaction
I can only find a couple of trackside photos taken at TORC? POST EM UP!! I got front page space for some good UTV Pics on www.UTVUnderground.com if anyone has any pics!?!?!?!

JoeyD23

Reaction
so I have come to the conclusion that the TORC media coverage SUCKS!!!!

ryant35

Reaction

hm. The 3 photographer listed on the TORC website do great work, but there is just three. I usually post some of my race photos a couple of hours after the race. I know that's not possible for everybody who may have to travel after the race. I know none of them are local to SoCal.

I couldn't get my photos up after driving 5 hours home right after the LOORS AZ race, I got some up the next day.

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
hm. The 3 photographer listed on the TORC website do great work, but there is just three. I usually post some of my race photos a couple of hours after the race. I know that's not possible for everybody who may have to travel after the race. I know none of them are local to SoCal.

I couldn't get my photos up after driving 5 hours home right after the LOORS AZ race, I got some up the next day.
I'm local to SoCal. I posted the next afternoon. But I'll only post a few since I'm not in the habit of giving my work away. For the guy above who's looking for photos, I don't have much of the utvs but if you'd like to purchase photos for your website shoot me an email.
I usually have a bunch of the utvs but I got locked out of the track during the race and had to shoot from the flagstand.

Fidel

Reaction
Shooting from the hip with a load a buckshot, my initial impression of your liberal-minded smite is that you are indeed the one here who SUCKS. I'll justify it.

You roll up here, your pie hole agape with insults and welfare-leaning demands and expectations, and expect every two-bit flatbill photo rental companion of the evening to cater to your whim, posting photos that your pimp ass is looking to pilfer for the purpose of attracting content to your own site and do it in exchange for some two-bit link or an attaboy.

I'm sure you have a craft by which you make money. It's your job. Likewise, these guys, as least the truly professional ones, make their living the exact same way. Perhaps I've overstated the obvious and maybe bit back a bit harder than necessary on this one, but the arrogance of your statement is equally as rash and perhaps far more demanding than a non-paying open forum user ought to be.

I hope you understand.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Shooting from the hip with a load a buckshot, my initial impression of your liberal-minded smite is that you are indeed the one here who SUCKS. I'll justify it.

You roll up here, your pie hole agape with insults and welfare-leaning demands and expectations, and expect every two-bit flatbill photo rental companion of the evening to cater to your whim, posting photos that your pimp ass is looking to pilfer for the purpose of attracting content to your own site and do it in exchange for some two-bit link or an attaboy.

I'm sure you have a craft by which you make money. It's your job. Likewise, these guys, as least the truly professional ones, make their living the exact same way. Perhaps I've overstated the obvious and maybe bit back a bit harder than necessary on this one, but the arrogance of your statement is equally as rash and perhaps far more demanding than a non-paying open forum user ought to be.

I hope you understand.

WTF is your problem????.... I roll up here asking for photos to look at and view becuase after EVRY SINGLE race there is a plethra of photos usually posted on RDC and after this race there wasnt crap to look at. Liberal? actually I am quite conservative.....hahah DO a search and find all the photos I post A-hole! I know what it takes and I do a lot of photography and editing myself.......SO go take your philisophical retarded jargon and stuff it up your poop shoot......Your not impressing anyone you old nerd!

To you other guys, I am sorry if I came off wrong but holy **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** after 3 or 4 days not one link came up to photos. I understand how hard it is to take and edit and post photos becuase I do it too and I do it without being able to make a frigen penny so for that I comend you and thank you for all the hard work. I just wanted to look at some photos and if I do want to use them on my site I do and always ask and hopefully a link back to your album or site would be worth it. If not I understand and would never disrespect. But my statement above was not a jab at the 3 photographers it was a honest statement of observation that NO ONE HAS PICTURES ON RDC LIKE EVRYOTHER RACE!!!

I will be one of the "Media" for the UTV's and Lucas and I will be sure to post MY photos as quickly as I can following the race.........Sorry if I offended anyone!

MADTERROR

Reaction
WTF is your problem????.... I roll up here asking for photos to look at and view becuase after EVRY SINGLE race there is a plethra of photos usually posted on RDC and after this race there wasnt crap to look at. Liberal? actually I am quite conservative.....hahah DO a search and find all the photos I post A-hole! I know what it takes and I do a lot of photography and editing myself.......SO go take your philisophical retarded jargon and stuff it up your poop shoot......Your not impressing anyone you old nerd!

To you other guys, I am sorry if I came off wrong but holy **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** after 3 or 4 days not one link came up to photos. I understand how hard it is to take and edit and post photos becuase I do it too and I do it without being able to make a frigen penny so for that I comend you and thank you for all the hard work. I just wanted to look at some photos and if I do want to use them on my site I do and always ask and hopefully a link back to your album or site would be worth it. If not I understand and would never disrespect. But my statement above was not a jab at the 3 photographers it was a honest statement of observation that NO ONE HAS PICTURES ON RDC LIKE EVRYOTHER RACE!!!

I will be one of the "Media" for the UTV's and Lucas and I will be sure to post MY photos as quickly as I can following the race.........Sorry if I offended anyone!
go to trackside photography to view the TORC pics. A little footwork to find pics of the race might be an option.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Its all good....I got them now, thats what I did was go hunt them down....I guess I have been a little spoiled by relying on RDC for the LATEST and GREATEST news and coverage........I love RDC fo rthat reason but it was just really limited after TORC which surprised me.....after Lucas there were like 5 or 6 threads full of pics.......

Again I apologize if I came off like a complete D**K in my posts....was not my intention.......

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Its all good....I got them now, thats what I did was go hunt them down....I guess I have been a little spoiled by relying on RDC for the LATEST and GREATEST news and coverage........I love RDC fo rthat reason but it was just really limited after TORC which surprised me.....after Lucas there were like 5 or 6 threads full of pics.......

Again I apologize if I came off like a complete D**K in my posts....was not my intention.......
... think about this ...

ill use 2 energy drink people as an example ....

how many people do you see wearing rockstar energy drink stuff?? (hats/shirts/sweatshirts/stickers...). Now think back to the last time you saw a very random person wearing anything with redbull on it (it doesnt happen very often).... my point with this is... to the outside person looking in, nothing sets the rockstar energy drink aside from any other energy drink out there (amped, full throttle, monster.....) where if you only have certain people representing your product, there is much more significants to your product

Same goes with pictures/video at a torc race ...if everybody is taking pictures (which they will all be the same or alike because there are only certain spots of the track that you can take pictures from) it kind of takes the significants away from the media output..

it's all about how you want to market yourself, both ways have proven themselves ... TORC seems to use the "redbull approach" and LOORS seems to use the "rockstar approach"

..... THIS POST WAS NOT MENT TO START AN ENERGY DRINK WAR!!!!!.... IT WAS JUTS A GOOD EXAMPLE THAT I COULD COME UP WITH THAT EVERYBODY COULD RELATE TO!!!.......

JoeyD23

Reaction
makes sense.....but in this day and age of viral dependence the people want immediate information and RDC gives us that fix rather quickly after most off road events...hell look at Kartman, he is already posting pictures of the 500 contingency and its still in full swing.....your analogy is spot on, and I wish I could edit my post to say "So I have come to the conclusion that the TORC media coverage has been rather limited and therfore sucks......" The photographers and those involved with TORC dont suck, it just sucks that we dont have the viral fix that some of us enjoy and NEEEEDDDDDD!

But for someone to say that I am just a flatbiller lookng for a free handout for my site pisses me off because its so far from the truth and is not how I roll.......

I wanted to be a photographer at TORC for the UTV's but I had to pay $150 give or take to the USAC for some license and then pay full boat for a ticket to get into the race to take pictures and give TORC exposure.....I opted to not do it being that most series would love to have media there to cover and promote their event......And that again is another reason why I commend the photographers who are working it at TORC!