where are the Videos from the red bull jump ?

CaptinCrash

Reaction
Where are all the videos from the red bull jump from the five hundred

ttucker77

Reaction
[video=youtube;wE_tMCw05Rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_tMCw05Rg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_tMCw05Rg&feature=related[/video]

There's one^^^

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
gordon and norman were hauling *** :eek:

GHARACING

Reaction
its like you just wait to see rg, you know its going to be farther/faster/louder than anyone... its ridiculous.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
So it looks like the #8 gets the long jump trophy with the #77 close behind!

Honestly I look lame but it was part of the plan this time around....checked way up on the Ojos jump too....at this point I would say my whole race sucked so no more cruising

I say Rosseler then Vildolsila and then RG in all honesty...I think Sr in the #4 out did the #77

Atombomb

Reaction
Rosseler was insane. The distance is easier to judge but, I want to see what a radar gun has to say.......

cancinoj

Reaction
Honestly I look lame but it was part of the plan this time around....checked way up on the Ojos jump too....at this point I would say my whole race sucked so no more cruising

I say Rosseler then Vildolsila and then RG in all honesty...I think Sr in the #4 out did the #77

the camera man played us all,. take a look at this still frame, when he took rg he had the zoom out, and with norman and vildosola he was zoom in,, that's why it looks like norman had the longest jump,. but i dont think so,. the rg frame is the original like the one on the right of norman, take a look at the background, on the rg frame i just match the norman on that one, the backgroun match ok, , the frames below just to check if he was on the same spot standing,. you can see that he was with different zoom's

Forty1Racing

Reaction
^ pretty cool use of screen shots haha.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
the camera man played us all,. take a look at this still frame, when he took rg he had the zoom out, and with norman and vildosola he was zoom in,, that's why it looks like norman had the longest jump,. but i dont think so,. the rg frame is the original like the one on the right of norman, take a look at the background, on the rg frame i just match the norman on that one, the backgroun match ok, , the frames below just to check if he was on the same spot standing,. you can see that he was with different zoom's

Cool work! I think you are right it does look like from that angle that Robby got him by just a bit.

Cam dont ya know always just pick it up a little bit by the people/cameras then back it off once you go by them. Remember The Book Of The Piece: no one remembers who won the race but they do remember who went fastest down main pit :)