• Forum membership has its advantages....

Where are they now?

Steve_HKmtrsprts

I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to Herbst's old Trophy truck? How bout Arnold, Raglands Truck?
I have seen a lot of nice trucks built but never seen them anywhere but the pages of magazines.
S.I. had a nice V-8 ranger, Where is Dan Vance's old truck now?

mgobaja

Scott from PCI just purchased the Herbst's old truck. And Larry Ragland still has Arnold.

Jimmy8

Ragland will be running Arnold in Parker, and Scott will be running his at laughlin this year. How about the old Maccachren lowrider. The last time I saw it Lonney Helmbolt owned it, or how about the Simons?

PMC Racing

DougM

How bout LeDuc Grand Cherokee or Mannys Ranger, or Klawitters Baja, or Rod Halls class 4 TT, or ....

This thread could get big! Its Friday!!

Jimmy8

Manny's went to Mexico, and I believe it burned to the ground. One of them anyway. I dont know for sure though.

PMC Racing<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Jimmy8 on 12/14/01 08:36 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Dan Vance's truck was sold to a kid in Riverside and I heard he jumped it onto a car and ripped the rear axle in 2 pieces and bent the three link.

Go Big Or Go Home

Waldo

Safehouse
Or what about John Swift's old Class 6? Exploder that was a TT for a couple of races. That thing was pretty nice.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

RacrDude

Oh my god...I was thinking of posting this thread last night on the way home...way to scary. How about Mears single seat Chevy, Vessel's black Chevy ( PPI rocker-arm rear), PPI Toyotas ( First factory desert trucks, rocker arm rear), ALL the old stadium trucks...Nelson-Nelson, Nissan, Toyotas, Fords....Jack johnson Nissan ( you know ...the one that started the class 4 pi$$in contest ) Last but not least...how about all the vehicles listed in skunk workz...

John Bitting

Administrator
The black vessels chevy was restored beautifully by Reggie Dunlap of DRP and Kash is using it to prerun. All the vehicles in Skunkz are still raced. Jim Pierce now owns the Donahoe truggy and raced it in BITD, He also bought the donahoe built blazer. The one Lonny owned. Todd Clements owns the old Mighty Mouse truck. He bought it off Lonny. Penhall 1 car owned by the Feldkamps and raced in BITD. The class 10 penhall built car is prepped by Craig Stewart and the Weyrichs race it in BITD. The AWD mike smith creation obviously speaks for itself.. We have about 4-5 other unreleased Skunks.. Who wants to see them??? DRP built class one car. Jesse Jones new Trophy Truck. Scott Steinbergers new 3 seat tube chassis ford Prerunner, Mark Newhans beautiful red chevy, a brand new protruck, and major deals in the works. Do you guys like Skunks, Is this something we should continue to provide to you guys?

Waldo

Safehouse
I thought he was racing with Steve Olliges in the stock full or somehting like that.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

DougM

Yeah John lets see um..we want them up by this weekend. we know you have nothing better to do.. LOL :)

tkr

Hell Yes!!! Lets see them all!!!!1

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

RacrDude

Quit teasing us...PUT 'um up....PLEASE!!!! What is the status of Pro Stadium..any races?? Trucks sold?? How is testing going?? What about the Pony express???

Jimmy8

Pro stadium had a pretty cool section in the dezert people video. I believe the truck ran at baja in havasu last year with no skins on it as well.

PMC Racing

John Bitting

Administrator
We will get the skunks together and start posting them.. It takes a lot of time because we try and shoot in different stages. If anyone knows of something new being built that is of quality. Shoot me an e-mail so we can shoot it for Skunkz. We also have Chuck Neal's new TLR truggy that we are working on for Skunkz. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Ryno

John-

Heck yeah I wanna see killer toys that no way in hell could I afford. =) I'm a fullsize truck fan myself, Ragland's Arnold truck has been on the walls of 4 houses now. It will see a wall in every house I ever own. I think all the new stuff the big boys are doing is pretty cool, some stuff is a little off the wall, but still gives people like us new ideas for our prerunners, buggies, etc. It's amazing what a mind can come up with. Someone will always build a stronger truck, with more travel, better ckntrol, and more power.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.