Where are they now?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I was thinking about when I first got involved in racing and trucks I have seen in magazines.

There was a truck at laughlin about 4 years ago before they moved it to January I think September, it was a yellow ranger that was four linked all glass, I did not know much about anything then but on the extra cab window it said "Not for sale but can be bought:" I never saw that truck again. Any idea whos it was? Who else can think of trucks they have seen and just disappeared?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
"Not for sale but can be bought:" I like that

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

JCA

Reaction
John I think I know which truck you are talking about. If it is the one I am thinking about, I saw it down at some Fud races but it was only entered once and didnt make it to the start line. It developed a bad knock when they were starting it to go there. I saw it a few more times down there but always playing never racing. I have pictures of it somewhere I will try to find them and I also know the guy that was working on it for the guy that bought it, so I will try to find out his name. When I find the pics I will post them. Might not be till after this weekend.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
J.C.-Are you thinking of one of Perry McNeil's yellow rangers out at the fud races?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
The truck I am referring to had full windows all suspension was painted blue, I believe it had stepside bedsides on it and had blue pinstripes down it. It was a really pale yellow.