Where are they now?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Anybody know where the following racer's/ trucks are?

Javier Sacio
Jeff Yoder
Joel Tarquin
John Beyer
Kyle Conlon

Toyota Pro-Lite built by Johnny and Curt Greaves I believe it was last owned by Mark Porter?

Ford Pro-Lite built by Greaves raced by John Marking, Eric Barron, and Marty Hart. Sold to ?

Ford Pro-Lite originally raced by Menzies Motorsports. Twin to Leroy Loerwald's truck. Sold to ?

CR29

Reaction
Anybody know where the following racer's/ trucks are?

Toyota Pro-Lite built by Johnny and Curt Greaves I believe it was last owned by Mark Porter? Think this is Verdones truck

Ford Pro-Lite built by Greaves raced by John Marking, Eric Barron, and Marty Hart. Sold to ? Chassis scrapped and parts on Harts new truck

Ford Pro-Lite originally raced by Menzies Motorsports. Twin to Leroy Loerwald's truck. Sold to Speed Technologies Chuck Dempsey driver

speedfun

Reaction
Javier Sacio truck is preped and ready to race in San Diego he is just hurting like the rest of us

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Isn't Anthony Verdone's truck the one that was for sale a long time here on RDC? I think it's one of the first 5 or 6 Spec chassis. I think Jim Kandel bought it from Jeff Kincaid, and sold it to a guy named Todd in San Diego. I think Anthony bought it from this Todd guy?

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
The old Porter truck went to Noel, and now I believe it is Jimmy Stevenson's current truck.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Isn't Anthony Verdone's truck the one that was for sale a long time here on RDC? I think it's one of the first 5 or 6 Spec chassis. I think Jim Kandel bought it from Jeff Kincaid, and sold it to a guy named Todd in San Diego. I think Anthony bought it from this Todd guy?
You are correct.

ProLite13

Reaction
Anthonys truck went to one other owner in Tucson before Anthony got it.

Porters truck went to Noel and now it's Leroys toyota.

Harts truck was copied twice by Shannon Campbell one for himself and one for Marty.

Jimmy Stephenson's truck is Garrits old nissan.

Javier is in limbo.

Where's Garrit Wallace?

DP:cool:

Nukldragger

Reaction
Garrit is in limbo as well last I heard....he owns a construction company and the economy hit him hard. Saw a post that said his truck is for sale.

John Beyer has been running at Glen Helen all season.

Kyle Conlon ran a couple rounds in LOORS I believe....I know I've seen his truck this season somewhere...

speedfun

Reaction
I just talked to Javier Sacio and he wants $70 for his. He said he has enough spare parts to build another truck and i know this truck is real nice compared to all the others listed. so if your looking for one speak up and i will put you in touch with him:rolleyes:

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Garit Wallace was hanging out at the Powderpuff race over the weekend. He's been focused on his concrete paving company.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
I just talked to Javier Sacio and he wants $70 for his. He said he has enough spare parts to build another truck and i know this truck is real nice compared to all the others listed. so if your looking for one speak up and i will put you in touch with him:rolleyes:
$70? I'm in! If you meant $70k, I'm out...

speedfun

Reaction
heck no:eek: 00000.70 ? lol you want to see if he will sell it with out all the extra parts? its a GREAT truck and has all the best stuff on it.