where can you get


Well-Known Member
Where can you get this tube setup for a fuel cell. Not the cell alone, but the part where the tube mounts to the cell, the tube, and the cap.thanx.

i got a bug, its tight


Krittro Campbell
The filler neck? If that is what you are referring to, yes Kartek has them or mail order through jegs or summit.



Well-Known Member
Got mine at Baja Concepts.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??



Well-Known Member
Jaz has every bit of that stuff, and that's where we got everything for ours. Don't know how the price compares to Kartek or other shops. Lots of options on their site. That big tubing ain't exactly cheap, as I recall... And make sure you order the same size filler neck and gas cap end. (Don't ask)

(800) 525-8133

www.jazproducts.com[\url] <A targe...http://www.jazproducts.com/fuelaccess.htm</A>