Where did George Seeley go?

Erik Irvine

RDC Crypto
Website
www.FinishLineWELD.com
Is George Seeley done racing SCORE with his class 5 unlimited championship car? Building another car? I remember reading somewhere he was going to try to win x amount of championships in a row (I think he is up around 7 right now) then lay low? Just wondering if anybody knew any 411

Attachments

• pano_seeley.jpg
    pano_seeley.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,315

mgobaja

RDC Crypto
He had Twins a few months ago, chance of a return next year for some select races.

racinteach

RDC Crypto
Congrats George, and good for you. Enjoy time with the twins..

..As I am excpecting my second child as well, many things will be on hold once he is born. But I hope to come back by years end..maybe sooner, if the op shows itself..

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
That 5 car was and is a fast machine!

C.TURNER

RDC Crypto
That is one blessed kid, cuz he is the nicest guy!! The only 5 car that would move over, all the others needed a lil push!! :D

KC Amigo

RDC Crypto
We missed having him around this year after Laughlin. I'm sure that if had raced the rest of the year we really would have had a hard run for the championship. in class 5 he is the man to beat. I have always enjoyed racing with him and it was a big deal to me when I could finally keep up with him. He is a real class act. Congratulations George on your new additions to the family!!! Hope to see you back soon.

Kevin Carr
2008 SCORE Class 5 Champion

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
Who built the chassis & car? What year was it built?

I know Crumco had a major hand in the car and it was built at least 5 years ago if not more.

Offspring

RDC Crypto
George is who I envision when someone says '5 open'. His old cars look much better than the current beetle does. IMO. Hope to see him back in the future.