Where did it go

john1

Reaction
I put this on the Shop page a while ago,maybe it will do better here.

Does any one know what happened to the Franklin Racing T.T.
I know they got it finished and they went testing but we never heard anything after that.
They had alot of truck there and a hauler the whole deal.I helped with the trailer set-up over at SandCo. It looked like it was going to be a nice set-up.
I would like to see what that truck would do.Maybe the economy hit another team.
If so there might be a nice truck and equipment out there for sell:eek:

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Last I heard the truck was sitting over at SandCo. I'm sure it's a money / sponsership thing.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
I thought Darren was on here?? maybe he will chime in and let us know what the status on the truck is.

Old School 8

Reaction
I put this on the Shop page a while ago,maybe it will do better here.

Does any one know what happened to the Franklin Racing T.T.
I know they got it finished and they went testing but we never heard anything after that.
Any pictures of this truck ?

john1

Reaction
I don,t know how to bring pics from one thread to another, but if you search sandco trophy truck it was on the shop, show and tell, back about a year ago
there are alot of pics on there as they were working on it

john1

Reaction
I talked with some guys that knows Darrin, and they said he has closed his big shop and is working out of his shop at his house,mostly doing race prep.
they did say that the little testing they did went well and that Franklin has the truck now.
He probably ran into the same issues eveyone else has. NO MONEY TO RACE.