Where do I get window nets like this??

Erik Irvine

Does anybody know of a MFG who makes window nets like these (see pic)? Looking for standard prebuilt VW door size, but if I need them custom made I guess could go that route too.

Thanks!

Attachments

bugged

DJ Safety sells them. Theres another company too, have to look at my car when I get home and let you know. try DJ Safety though I know they have them, we put them on Solorzano's car and got them from there.

Erik Irvine

I thought I had looked at DJ...I am looking for the ones that have the thin cloth/lace, about the same size as a shoe lace right??? Thanks for the info guys

baja619

I thought I had looked at DJ...I am looking for the ones that have the thin cloth/lace, about the same size as a shoe lace right??? Thanks for the info guys
They will make you whatever you want. Net, Webbing, Mesh...

trfytoy

MasterCraft.
I second mastercraft! Sent in a cardboard template and got back EXACTLY what I sent in, and they had them done in a super short time to make the race. Great people and service.

cosmo

Super Moderator
I second mastercraft! Sent in a cardboard template and got back EXACTLY what I sent in, and they had them done in a super short time to make the race. Great people and service.
The template is key. No matter who you choose.

dan200

#BSF200
Out of these 3 styles does anyone who runs the ribon stlye one in the first pic find it difficult to see thru at all? I have only ridden in cars with the secon two styles. They were easy to see thru but the first one seems more difficult. The bright red may be part of it and if it was black it might be easier but I dont know and have always bee curious. What style would you guys prefer?

Attachments

Erik Irvine

Out of these 3 styles does anyone who runs the ribon stlye one in the first pic find it difficult to see thru at all? I have only ridden in cars with the secon two styles. They were easy to see thru but the first one seems more difficult. The bright red may be part of it and if it was black it might be easier but I dont know and have always bee curious. What style would you guys prefer?
I had the first pic style on this car when I bought it. They suck to see out of IMO, may be safe but any safer than the others???

I ended up buying the Mastercrafts from Kartek. Thanks for the help everybody!

dan200

#BSF200
I like these the best. Easy to see out of and very safe! Quality products you can count on BEARD! http://redart.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=67

We can order them for you if you want... We only stock standard sizes.
Thats what we run already on Pats car I like those the best. The ribbon type seem like over kill and hard to see out of. Thanks. It is looking like the insurance company is gonna settle with me soon so we are gonna have to talk about a kit for dan200's new(to me anyway) prerunner truck. I will be in touch when my bank account permits.:)

07FJRog

I like these the best. Easy to see out of and very safe! Quality products you can count on BEARD! http://redart.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=67

We can order them for you if you want... We only stock standard sizes.
Hmmmmm, what makes them standard sizes??? do you mean for a normal truck cab?l

IMO all nets should be fit with a template if you want it to be proper.

and for someone that said mastercraft, it depends on who you may talk too, some there are not too bright.