Where is everyone racing??

racer951

September is a clusterf--- month of scheduling by the promoters. You have SCORE in Primm on the 13th, More in Barstow the 20th, MDR in Lucerne the 26th, and SNORE in Vegas Oct. 5th. Looks like a lot of the races will have a depleted number of entries and a lot of teams will be prepping like crazy if they run 2 or more of these races. So where's everybody racing? I've gotta race MDR the 26th because of the avalability of my crew. Chalk up one class 9 entry.

Jerry Zaiden

Don't forget that Off-Road expo is October 4-5, 2003, Fairplex Pomona, CA. This years show should be awesome!

firedog

There is also a BORE race on the 6th of Sept. which we will be doing along with the MDR race on the 26th, it's going to be a busy month!
Paul

snoreracer

We will be racing the score primm after winning Henderson, then prepping the car to race the snore 250 . We will have 4 cars at the snore 250 3 in 1600 and one sportsman. The gold coast always puts on a good race and its nice to run the old mint track north of Vegas it only gets raced on once a year. This year with all the money that is up for the overall should be a good class 1 battel. You just got to run the racers race (snore 250) this is the 34th year, other races and shows come and go but this is the granddaddy of desert racing in the USA.

Harpo

Protrucks are in La Paz on the weekend of the 28th

RacnCPA

I'm not racing, but I'll be at all those races except the SNORE race. No way can I miss the once a year OFF-ROAD EXPO. I wish SNORE would have scheduled their race for another weekend. Make sure to stop by post tech at the MORE and MDR races with your race stories.

Also the MEMORIAL service for Danyelle Mester will be held on Saturday September 20th after the MORE race is over. See you there.

Desert_Roller

As an individual racer / spectator you have the choice, as a pit club we will be at all 4 events. F.A.I.R. is supporting racers in: SCORE, MORE, MDR, and the SNORE Pro 1600 race.

So far this year F.A.I.R. has supported 114 entries in 13 races, with 15 class wins and 87 top ten finishes. This 4 week stretch already has 27 committed entries to support, so I'm sure we'll add some more wins to the list.

If your thinking about utilizing F.A.I.R. pit support let us know ASAP.

Any hardcore spectators planning to do all 4?

Tom Sobray
F.A.I.R. President
www.fairpits.com

snoreracer

Sheryl wish you could make the 34th annual snore 250 . Next year the 35th annual snore 250 will be on the same weekend in Oct. It would be nice if an expo would move for a race that has been run for 35 years .

Attachments

RacnCPA

Hi Kenny, I totally understand your position and I don't know what to say. I committed to help out at this years Expo; perhaps next year will work out differently. Good luck with the race and I'll see you at the next one.

Bill

Carlos Danger
you know if you want to delete my post thats great but don`t change what I said.I still think Guy Peterson is a user and no it`s not water under a bridge he used me and a couple others to start his show it was a succes and then let us go. not right and I am entiteled to my opinion.Thanks Bill Markel