Where is Robby Woods going?

hendersoned

Reaction
I just read the press release Robby and Lucas Oil are parting ways on happy terms and Robby is got something new coming up. What is it?

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Started filming for the remake of Fast Times at Ridgemont High! And I've seen them, His Dad does have a Ultimate set of tools!

vegasloki

Reaction
This is telling...

Approaching 2014 season we look forward to the freedom and opportunity that comes with it.
Looks like some TORC could be in his future.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Maybe he feels that Lucas (the brand) is holding him back when it comes to obtaining "conflicting" sponsors .. ? Or maybe the image that he is portraying (on the track) isn't what Lucas (oil) is looking for and he isn't willing to not be himself so he is entertaining offers ...

Time will tell ...

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
I don't know but that truck looked faster every race. Probably 3ish transmissions short of a few top box finishes too. God bless the RW team & family as they work on their 2014 program on/off the course.

MX304

Reaction
He had some posts on instagram a while back that almost sounded like he may be doing some desert racing soon.

vegasloki

Reaction
Maybe he feels that Lucas (the brand) is holding him back when it comes to obtaining "conflicting" sponsors .. ? Or maybe the image that he is portraying (on the track) isn't what Lucas (oil) is looking for and he isn't willing to not be himself so he is entertaining offers ...

Time will tell ...
Other than a couple of boneheaded moves (like speeding to cut the circuit in Vegas) he's no different on the track than either LeDuc or Deegan, a couple of guys that have been given gifts by the sanction big time this season. While he may not have fit whatever image Lucas Oil had in mind, with few exceptions that is the demographic of the sport. Young, brash, cocky. The gray beards are mellower but most of the young guys have more balls than brains.