Where is Robby Woods, Steven Greinke and others?

Matt Kross

As a big fan of the LOORS series, and former racer in the CORR series, I see racers come and go. These guys were fast and fun to watch. Are they coming back or is it the financials that hold them back? Anyone else wondering who has gone and are they coming back ?

sb4pro

Yeah idk what's up with Robby Woods , haven't seen him on Twitter since November either . Usually he gave off season updates and stuff .

Dirty*

Robby Woods is an insane fabricator and last season I had a glimpse of a project he's building. As D200 said its tough building a business and a racing career at the same time. Hope to see him back when he makes a bunch of money. I hear Steven Greinke is building a truck, not sure what's released yet but I hear he will be racing soon. Steven is a multi time LOORRS champion and i would guess he wants to be 100% prepared before he hits the track.

baja619

Woods has a few pics of what he is up to on his instagram. Very talented and hard worker. Much respect!

Chevydan3

Woods replied to a comment of mine on IG that he couldn't find sponsorship to be able to race this season. That's a huge bummer.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

mike337

You would think oil companies, tool company's, part store chains, brewery's, soda, etc would be all over off road.... Look at some of the odd sponsors in NASCAR.

sb4pro

You would think oil companies, tool company's, part store chains, brewery's, soda, etc would be all over off road.... Look at some of the odd sponsors in NASCAR.
That's the problem off-road isnt overhyped , overexposed and overrated like nascrap .

PDANK Racing

That's the problem off-road isnt overhyped , overexposed and overrated like nascrap .
The problem is that off road is underhyped, undermarketed and underrated. Both series really need to spend more time promoting their drivers on and off the track, and not just the big name guys. I'd really like to see more driver interviews during the races, and between events. Looking at torc's site, only driver announcements are from teams that are sponsored by the same companies as the series. Loors is better with the "In the spotlight" articles, and facebook content.

sb4pro

The problem is that off road is underhyped, undermarketed and underrated. Both series really need to spend more time promoting their drivers on and off the track, and not just the big name guys. I'd really like to see more driver interviews during the races, and between events. Looking at torc's site, only driver announcements are from teams that are sponsored by the same companies as the series. Loors is better with the "In the spotlight" articles, and facebook content.
Yeah I'm really waiting to see how ( MSI ) the new TORC owners do . They're the same guys who do Red Bull Frozen Rush and the Red Bull Air Races .

mike337

Everything is also a big secret. No one knows who's racing until Thursday when they show up.
Who's racing the Pro classes in TORC this year?

Dirty*

I seen Steven Greinke at the Regional Series and they are working on the truck. He's going to be a great competitor as well as Bradley Morris in the Pro4 class.

Allenbroracing

I seen Steven Greinke at the Regional Series and they are working on the truck. He's going to be a great competitor as well as Bradley Morris in the Pro4 class.
Hey Robby woods truck was out there. Did he sell his truck or was it rented for the weekend?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Perfect Race

That was the old/first Robby Woods truck and the new owner. Luke Johnson in ex Siefert truck. Adam Dafner in ex Hart and Huntington truck.

Allenbroracing

That was the old/first Robby Woods truck and the new owner. Luke Johnson in ex Siefert truck. Adam Dafner in ex Hart and Huntington truck.
It's cool see some of these truck are racing!!! Now it time for me to build a truck!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk