Where should I get heims?

billymanfroy

Reaction
Anyone have a good source for 1 1/4" and also 7/8" heims? Camburg is out of stock, and I was hoping someone on RDC would know of another good source with reasonable prices. I have been quoted anywhere from $60 - $175 each for the big ones. I need two 1 1/4" and four 7/8". I already ordered the misalignment spacers from Camburg.

Any tips on cromo vs SS bodies, teflon vs zirts, etc would also be appreciated.

BTW, this is for a 4-link system on a 7 unlimited 2wd ranger.

Thanks,

Billy

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I have always gone to ORW for my parts, they usually have everything and if not can get it for you. Their prices are usually pretty good too. I use their San Diego store and talk to John B. or Rudy.

JasonHutter

Reaction
The last ones we got were from Kartek, and we have bought them from H & M rod ends.

Jason

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
KARTEK HAS BOTH AND USUALLY PLENTY OF THEM. EVEN SOME NICE 1-1/4" BUNGS AS WELL AS 7/8" ALL ARE FK PCS AND THEY GOT MATCHING MISALIGNS. YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR MISALIGNS, I'M NOT SURE ALL MANUFACTURER'S CENTER BALLS ARE THE SAME DIAMETER AND YOU SPACER COULD BE WEARING OUT THE TEFLON LINER

elcaprerunner

Reaction
McKenzie's in Anahiem has all of that hiem stuff, plus it is just a cool store to go to. It's in the same place as a golf cart shop, a billet shop, some motorcycle shop, and Suspensions Unlimited (sand rails).

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
If you are interested there are some heims for sale in the classified section. The size you need too.

See ya in the dirt!