• Forum membership has its advantages....

Where to find swag!

JDDurfey

Someone on here posted a few weeks ago that they were starting a website where they were hoping to sell t-shirts and other paraphernalia from off road companies and teams.

I think it is a good idea, but i don't know if they got it off the ground or not.

CMA GUMBY

So a couple of weeks back I was packing for Baja and my wife was complaining about my favorite king shocks shirt because it was super faded! As I started looking online to order I started going from site to site looking at what other shirts I'd like to get and after adding up the shipping costs from each site I decided not to order any more.. After I sat on this for a day or two I decided there most of been others like me and it'd be cool to have ONE store that carries all of them so here is my answer to you all...

DezGear.com is a site I'm working on that I hope will feature apparel from all the top names from the off-road industry.. i am currently in talks with McNeil Racing, Brenthel / Baja kits, Method race wheels, Rugged Radios, Fox Racing shocks, O'Neil, STI, and am waiting for responses from many others!

I'm looking for feedback on what you guys think about this and what other brands you'd like to see on here.

Feel free to contact me here or at [email protected]

CMA GUMBY

Thanks I'm already on instagram @DezGear.. So far the site is prepped and ready to go and I have all my permits / licensing in order. Just need to finalized the authorized dealer status with companies and bring in more.. I'm aiming for a early to mid May official launch..

lil manny

Hey guys just saw this yes I should be officially launching dezgear.com in a couple weeks.. have about 7 companies on board already and a couple more waiting to be finalized.. if anyone here has some input they'd like to share or if you work for a company that would like to get added on please email me at [email protected]

lil manny

So far we have McNeil Racing, Currie enterprises, Eibach, Rugged Radios, Pelfreybilt Off-Road, MTA and am waiting on final confirmation from King, Method, alpinestars, Brenthel / Bajakits