where to stay when racin in Baja?

HSD RACE

Reaction
Starting to plan for the 1000. Any good suggestions on where to stay?
Have stayed at Estero and Las Palmas a few times, worked out good. If I can't get room's there, where else do you like? I want security first, parking for trailer and all our sh!*, and acceptable rooms for the team. Someone suggested Hotel Mission Santa Isabel, what do you think? Thanks

Baja Fool

Reaction
Downtown Ensenada - Security, location and decent accommodations: Probably the Bahia. Villa Riviera is not too bad, decent security & they have a ton of rooms. Santa Ysabel is a cool place but parking pretty much sucks. Anything off of the costero (road along the harbor) is going to be more of a challenge for race cars, trailers and such. You could stay at Anthony's but that gets a little expensive...:D

manicmechanic

Reaction
Horsepower ranch. Call wide open and see if you can setup a landing pad for your effort.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
quintas papa guiyos(sp...) ur own little house... can park ur car in the driveway and the security gaurds walk around the entire place all day and night... never had any problems there

i know that RJR racing, Hovey (always racin), and julsen stay there often! and its rite rite next to the Coral!