Wheres all the videos for the MINT 400?

JMS

Reaction
Usually there are a ton of videos after each race, think I've only seen 1 maybe 2?

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
I Want To See The Footage Of The Yellow And Blue Chopper Going Sideways At Pit A.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
I can't stop cracking up!!!!That reminds me so much of my co-dawg and I at the 2007 1000!!! We were stuck in the silt at around 3am for a couple of hours and he was getting looney on me and thought nobody was going to find us! He thought we should start walking! Thats great Pat!!!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I can't stop cracking up!!!!That reminds me so much of my co-dawg and I at the 2007 1000!!! We were stuck in the silt at around 3am for a couple of hours and he was getting looney on me and thought nobody was going to find us! He thought we should start walking! Thats great Pat!!!
Glad to entertain. LOL. We were stuck in that ditch for about 20 minutes. We conquered all the other silt out there. Our FAT motor was killing it!!

JMS

Reaction
About mile 5. I hit the same ditch twice. The first time off to the right and the second time way off to the left. LOL. It was a looooonnnngggg day.
Werent you guys involved in the pileup at race mile 5 also?

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
All I am missing is the "benny hill" music as Dan200 says...

Video of the Week!!

You guys are funny! How come you never retrieved the shovel that comes with all those cars?

:)

Dezertpilot

Reaction

JMS

Reaction
Sore subject. The camera didn't get turned on till after the crash. :mad::mad:
Oh that sux....just wonderin if yours was as violent as ours?

Well everyone...wheres the other videos? Im bored...haha

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
All I am missing is the "benny hill" music as Dan200 says...

YouTube - loomisdiddy
Here comes the part where I pick your video apart as I set behind my computer since I know everything about off-road racing dune buggies......lol

First of all who adjusted your lights! How come you didn't you mark those ditches on your pre run lap! Why didnt you get a tow strap out and have someone yank you out?
Hope you dont feel the need to delete your account because of my opinions..

Lol Dailey cool video thanks for posting!

Again for those of you that think Im doing this for real its a joke...

xjchaser

Reaction
What kind of rev limiter do you use cuz it was pinned for along time on the 2nd hit:eek:
thanks for sharing the great adventure:D:cool: