• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheres the live Coverage of the Parker 425

lkrfn007

does anyone know the top five in 1500 and the top five in tt.....I left for a while and now cant seem to tell where the leaders are...an approximation is fine, doesnt have to be exact...

Date: 02 Feb 2013 13:01:36 GMT-7h
Speed: 178 mph
Name: Cody Freeman (27)
Team: IriTrack

Off course, but fast! ;)

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
RG dominates but gets a 15 minute penalty! Anyone know why?
Something about being accused of communicating with the chopper. I am not at the finish line but I would imagine there's a wee bit of drama there right now.

JPBart

Incoming robbygate.....*it wasn't my helicopter. I don't know who that was. I have a lot of fans in Parker must have been one of them.*

Ferrari333SP

Something about being accused of communicating with the chopper. I am not at the finish line but I would imagine there's a wee bit of drama there right now.
RG has been doing this long enough to not do something that stupid, that could easily get caught. Apparently he's demanding proof right now, so yeah pretty sure there's a wee bit of drama happening at the moment.

WickedGravityVideo

oh, no, not another race winner decided by penalty.... geez, this sux! I heard Robby was just telling Max it was time for his nap.

Offspring

RG has been doing this long enough to not do something that stupid, that could easily get caught. Apparently he's demanding proof right now, so yeah pretty sure there's a wee bit of drama happening at the moment.
That stupid? This happens EVERY race, with EVERY helicopter, still wrong, but to think nobody else is doing it is pretty funny. Casey's just the first to drop the hammer.

9five9

Yeah...or he's been doing it long enough that he knows how to get around stuff. It's RG, he always has dirty tricks up his sleeve.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
That stupid? This happens EVERY race, with EVERY helicopter, still wrong, but to think nobody else is doing it is pretty funny. Casey's just the first to drop the hammer.
Robby wasn't the only one with a helo chasing him. There were quite a few actually. Was Casey listening to every feed?

TRUKTOR

Rules are rules .....

But I have a question, in all the years, and covering all of the various stories about Helicopters , communications,
Possible part drop-offs, mystery mechanics, and all of the mythical tales of the desert ,does anybody know of another instance where a penalty was Given for Helicopter behavior ? Ever ? Let alone a penalty that cost a voctory ?

I'm not saying it has not happened, I just don't remember it happening.
If they ever enforced the 500 ft minimum ceiling in Baja, everybody with a helicopter would be backed up in the
Results.
Heck of a way to start the year .

TEAM D&D

With much respect to RDC (I have been here for 11 years) I ask this, ((Gunnslinger) Where do you pay to watch realtime live feed? I would pay for a service that I could watch multiple cameras at contingency and the race. Similar to watching security cameras at your house via the Internet.
No disrespect at all here . How much would you pay for that? Just raw footage. Thanks

TEAM D&D

Rules are rules .....

But I have a question, in all the years, and covering all of the various stories about Helicopters , communications,
Possible part drop-offs, mystery mechanics, and all of the mythical tales of the desert ,does anybody know of another instance where a penalty was Given for Helicopter behavior ? Ever ? Let alone a penalty that cost a voctory ?

I'm not saying it has not happened, I just don't remember it happening.
If they ever enforced the 500 ft minimum ceiling in Baja, everybody with a helicopter would be backed up in the
Results.
Heck of a way to start the year .
10 4 on that truktor! Rg had the fastest time, a helo didn't pull him, He won!

NCwilbur

Haters going to hate! You don't have to like Robby but until their is proof of wrong doing, there is no leg to stand on. Robby does push the evenlop but I find this deal iffy on few accounts but I will leave those to myself.