Where's this Truck?

luckazz

Reaction
I'm pretty sure that everybody remembers this truck: "La Victoria" RG Ranger. And I'm just wondering about where's that truck right now. The last that I know is that was owned by Dirks&Porter and they sell it.

So, How true is that this truck is the actual Garron Cadiente's Trophy Truck?

I hope that somebody know about this. It's just Curiosity! ;)

BajaFand

Reaction
It still races and is owned by Robbie Pierce who is the owner of Mastercraft seats. The original Mike Smith/RG coilovers off of it are in a secret location in the depths of Hemet.

luckazz

Reaction
Im' pretty sure that Garron's Truck was of Dirks & Porter truck in 2004...

and The White & Blue Truck of Rick and Jeff Geiser in 2002.

But I'm not sure if is the same truck of RG (La Victoria). :confused:

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Negitive... It is owned by the Staats. They raced it last years. They now have a new Jimco TT. Mastercraft does sponsor them however.

luckazz

Reaction
It still races and is owned by Robbie Pierce who is the owner of Mastercraft seats. The original Mike Smith/RG coilovers off of it are in a secret location in the depths of Hemet.

Thanks buddie, So Garron's truck is a new generation Geiser truck for sure, right?

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Garrons truck used to be the Dirks and Porters TT

Attachments

• G&R Garron's Truck.JPG
    G&R Garron's Truck.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 413

Mark Newhan

Reaction
In addition... Robbie also has the original Jimco TT sans the xtrac!

BenStock

Reaction
Does anybody know who owned this truck in the mid to late 90's?

I remember seeing a truck that looked very similar to it at an Oregon desert race in either '95 or '96.

The front suspension on this truck along with the old body style makes me weak in the knees..

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
The old RG now Staats TT is for sale as well..

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I thought it was for 235K. I could be wrong but I am sure one of the Staats will chime in..It also took 1st last year at the TT250

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Wow, i never knew that staats truck was robbies old truck. Thats amazing that its till competitive, has alot been updated on it??

Thanks,
Mike

MultiScaleRacer

Reaction
Didn't the truck go from Robby to Bob Ritchie (RCR Plumming)? Then it was used as a promotional thing for Panasonic and then a knife company?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Wow, i never knew that staats truck was robbies old truck. Thats amazing that its till competitive, has alot been updated on it??

Thanks,
Mike

Yeah I would imagine alot has been done / updated or changed. I think the Staats bought it from Dircks Porter as well. I think they (D&P) raced it at the TT 250 in 06 or07, if I'm not mistaken.

Lance T

Reaction
Didn't the truck go from Robby to Bob Ritchie (RCR Plumming)? Then it was used as a promotional thing for Panasonic and then a knife company?

It had quite the system when it was the Panasonic show TT.

#42 - Will Staats Jr. - A Mike Smith, Robby Gordon, and Geiser built Ford Ranger truck with an F-150 body on it. It is sponsored by Mechanix Wear and Air Force One Products. It is the old Robby Gordon, Bob Richey, Robert Scarla, and Gary Dirks/Mark Porter La Victoria, RCR Plumbing, Panasonic, and Superknife Ranger.

Mcarlson1

Reaction
It had quite the system when it was the Panasonic show TT.

#42 - Will Staats Jr. - A Mike Smith, Robby Gordon, and Geiser built Ford Ranger truck with an F-150 body on it. It is sponsored by Mechanix Wear and Air Force One Products. It is the old Robby Gordon, Bob Richey, Robert Scarla, and Gary Dirks/Mark Porter La Victoria, RCR Plumbing, Panasonic, and Superknife Ranger.

Quite a history and a lot of owners over the years!!!