Which TT will kick butt next season?

desertracer

Reaction
Isn't the limit in the Score rulebook a 40'' tire max.? So I guess that is a big as they can go for now at least, unless people want to re-design the cars and trucks to run bigger ones.

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Yeah every one is on it at laughlin, except that blazer. I have seen scott run many times and where I don't see him run on the course some one else has him else where on the course on video and since both drivers have been down the same courses in the same truck I just compare and contrast.

As for the Seven trucks more power to ya. No offense, it is where I would like to be but, I usually don't pay that much attention to the 7 classes as of lately. But I will try to do a little better, I want to see it! Forever the underdog!

Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream.

JOSH

Reaction
Hey Guys, I'm Back

I Have to Go with Dan And Dave, How Many Engine Failures This Year?? Now That They Have That Worked Out I Think They Are Just About Unstoppable.

SLR

Reaction
Kritter,
True That..

Jr Syko,
To pretty??
To my knowledge Parker&Laughlin are FST's First TT Races.

DMS " Hey SLR.....BRING IT!!!
Kevin,
LOOK OUT, The OLD man just got some new Glasses..."THE PARKER LIVING LEGEND"
Tentative Plans,
Just making sure DMS is ready,YOU CHAMP YOU....
GET THE PREPPIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLR

RACE ON SATURDAY, SELL ON MONDAY

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
I think someone needs to supply us with "THE SPENCER LOW DECODER BOOK" so we can understand the JIVE talk!

SLR

Reaction
Always Racing:
Thanks for the Feedback.
Read a couple of post back, You will see who the post was directed to.
If you get bored....
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.omegajive.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3>http://www.omegajive.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3</A>

Lets get Back on topic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.SLR

RACE ON SATURDAY, SELL ON MONDAY

Gabe Lara

Reaction
With all of the new TT's being built and finished up, and some of the re-structuring of the teams taking place, I'm certain its going to be one of the most exciting SCORE seasons to date!

I have no doubt that all of the strong teams will be even better next season, yet all of the newer TT teams will be a definite threat out of the gate.

Steinberger all this season, and Sourapas' TT debut @ the 1000 were proof of that.

-Gabe

Electrons_Rule

Reaction
"I Have to Go with Dan And Dave, How Many Engine Failures This Year??"

No engine failures this year! (fingers-crossed!)

We'll be putting a PRODUCTION TorqShift transmission in the Enduro truck next year! It's the new 5/6 speed auto trans that is being introduced with the new 6.0L PowerStroke Diesel. It will have a different torque converter matched to the Triton race engine and a revised electronic calibration. We think there might be some teething issues in a couple of areas, but we won't know for sure until we put it in the Trophy Truck (100 mph, 4ft whoops at max engine torque in silt is a tough duty cycle to duplicate here in Dearborn!) Again - fingers crossed!

Racing improving the breed...

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think it will be...

Scott/Jesse
Herbst
Sourapas
Jeffries
Riviera
Skilton
Enduro
Dondel
The "Flame" guy thats always there in that old chevy
Baldwin
Vildosola
Geiser

Should be fun!

See ya in the dirt!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
This would be cool

7 Scott Steinberger
19 Ed Herbst
3 Mark Post
1 Dan Smith
99 Nick Baldwin
31 Robby Gordon
80 Larry Ragland
10 Damen Jefferies
66 Josh Baldwin
12 Brian Collins
6 Steve Sourapas
62 Jeff Geiser
21 Roger Gray
9 Darren Skilton
81 Mark Miller
4 Gus Vildosola
82 Bob Shepard
52 Juan Ibarra G.
67 Mark Newhan

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I knew I would forget somebody! I forgot Collins and Nick Baldwin. Good job Kris on getting everybody - what you do, cut and copy that from the 1000 entry list? :)

See ya in the dirt!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
JrSyko-both you and kris forgot Kyle Taylor.......We are talking about Laughlin right? He will beat everyone.......hehehe:)

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Kyle is going to race Laughlin and maybe Primm, I haven't heard anything about Henderson though. But they won't race in Mexico. And they will still be racing all of the BITD race accept if there is a Mexican race again.

H.O.R.E.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Why doesn't he race in Mexico? Accident or something?

See ya in the dirt!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I really don't know the details of why they won't race in Mexico. I don't know if they ever have actually, but I think it is too much risk for them if there is an accident or if they get caught in a booby trap or something. Hopefully when NOODLE comes on later he can give some details, he is down at their shop like every week and helps out and stuff, they are just friends of our family, that is how I know them but I don't get to talk to them about racing that much though.

NOODLE will know, hey NOODLE, give us some info.

H.O.R.E.

JOSH

Reaction
Jamal,

I must Have Misunderstood Jorge, He Told Me Your Guys Where Having A cooling Problem,
Putting Water in the Motor and Having It Come Out the Exhaust???? Maybe I'm Confused, I'm Sure You Know Better than Me.