Whiplash holloween race-firebird

AZOffroad

Reaction
So who is going to do the Whiplash Firebird race on Oct. 31st? Had a decent turn out last Holloween race. I know the kids had a blast trick or treating at all the camp sites.

Good Times........

scottm

Reaction
I will be there looking to wrap up the coveted whiplash class 8 championship! Is there anything else going on at firebird that weekend?

AZOffroad

Reaction
I will be there looking to wrap up the coveted whiplash class 8 championship! Is there anything else going on at firebird that weekend?
Good luck on winning the Championship......No nothing else going on at Firebird that weekend. Whiplash is doing all the Holloween contest stuff. Check the website for details.

scottm

Reaction

AZOffroad

Reaction
I just got this in my email.....looking forward to racing on the Lucas track. I hear Holbrook is gonna be a long desert course....that will be nice. I'm told there might be three new long desert races in 2010.

Racing News-Whiplash racing at Speedworld!

Yes the rumors are TRUE..... WHIPLASH will be racing at SPEEDWORLD in December. The details about this event will be posted within the next week.

This race is for Trucks, Buggies, Bikes, ATV's, UTV's, China Lites, Trophy Karts! Don't forget to Pre-Register, this is the last race of the year to get those 5 extra points......you might need them.

We also have just secured the NEW race course in Holbrook for 2010! We hope to have our 2010 schedule posted soon with a very exciting year ahead!

Good Luck to all this weekend and have a great Halloween!

Thank you for supporting Whiplash Racing!

450grl

Reaction
Holbrook would be cool - kinda like another Snowflake course?

AZOffroad

Reaction
From what I'm hearing Whiplash is working on two other desert courses for 2010 and only one Firebird race for 2010. I hope that is true....tired of all these short course races.

MikeLeung

Reaction
Holbrooke is not new. I remember racing it a few times...couple of times when it was a desert course....wide open high desert with no trees what so ever....and when Whiplash raced a race in the county fair grounds. It was a infield/horse track race couse.

Old School 8

Reaction
Holbrook was fun.

The Town really supported the race.

Of course in this economy EVERY town would welcome a race today !