Whiplash

MikeLeung

Reaction
In today's Tucson Daily Star, there was a articile about the backrupt Tucson Offroad Motorsports Park. The article states that Jay McKinney is taking over the the track and re-opening it in Oct. I have been hearing rumors that Jay has been looking for a house in Tucson. I guess this confirms it. Does this mean that Whiplash is done?? Is Jay just gonna focus on the offroad track?? It seams lately Jay has not really put much effort into desert racing. Looks like he lost Parker, and he has said very little about next season's racing schedule. What has everybody else heard???

Azdesertracer

Reaction
Well talked to a very informed source that says the Park is in negotiation but that Whiplash is not abandoning Desert Racing. As for Parker I haven't heard much on yet. I know BITD has the Parker 425. I hope Whiplash/SNORE do it again this year. I've had a great time there the last few years.

frankh

Reaction
I hope they (whiplash/snore) have the parker race again. It was by far the best race of the year. I don't think the bitd race is even going to be close as the turn out. At least that what I hear for the pro guy that I know.