White F150 @ Chaparral

Ryno

Last weekend I was there to get some bike parts...saw a White F150...maybe 98? Was IFS, but no torsions, and coilovers. Was custom arms, with custom hoops. Also, nice trailling arms with bypass and coilovers. All King Shocks. Extra Cab. Was running 35's. Had an IAFF sticker on the back, but forgot what dept. Anyone with the 411...please post...I wanna find out who found the secret to running 4wd with front IFS. thanks!!

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I have seen an IFS 4wd with coilovers but it was mounted off the upper arm and looked horrible.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

fishd00d

What A Joke
My friend Chris has a 2000 Silverado 4x4 that has a J-Arm on the front and runs coilovers and still have the 4x4 also....I can get some pics if anyone is interested.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

dcman008

fish let see some pics

"on a scale of one to ten...i think im at least a bagillion!"
live long 91 cors-a-truck

martininsocal

That truck belongs to a firefighter who works for the USFS out of my Station. He is also a Volunteer at Calimesa St#21. His name is Phil and he was probably there getting more parts for XR50. He is a cool guy, but knows nothing about the truck other than pay money to make it better. The front is catually going to be fixed, the A-Arms are a hack job that he got screwed on. The CV boots rub on the shocks, so it creates some minor problems. He went to a different guy for the rear and it came out nice, Kept the stock fuel tank to avoid all the SMOG check hassles by moving the upper link to the rear. The truck isn't dialed in yet and the guy who did the rear is going to redo the front for him.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Ryno

Martin-

I had a feeling you would know something! The rear looks really clean. I liked it alot. I don't like being real nosy when looking at people's trucks I don't know...esp. in Berdoo. Let me know where he's getting it done @, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who wants to run what he has!! Thanks!

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.