White S-10 Jumping ?

Sean

Reaction
Long time reader, first time poster.

Who owns the White ext cab S-10 shown jumping in those Video's? I have an S-10 and didn't think that was possible. what kind of suspension is on that truck, front/rear.

Kick ass truck.

billymanfroy

Reaction
You mean the stock one the chick drives?!?! Her name is Rhiannon (Sweetdevil on RDC). Call her at PCI and ask her about it! She had great fun whooping all the s**t talkers. I don't remember there being a built one there, although I was watching the scenery as much as the jumping...

Billy

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Gregg has the other white s-10 jumping in those videos, the single cab one...

They both have the CST kit. Gregg's has been converted to run coilovers and heims on the upper arm mounts. And uniballs in the arms.

Sean

Reaction
I don't know if its "stock" but is the ext cab, NOT the reg cab. Did it go home on a trailer? Whatever that case is that S-10 kicks some ass.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
the xtra cab is rhiannons shes pretty nuts if ya ask me and the other one the like austin said is mine. mine is a pile though wish i would spent my money alttle more wisely. she and i bet at the jump contest she spanked me. she went like 55 feet and i only got like 47 i believe. hers is a 4.3 L mine is a 2.2L no she drove it home and to the premier the next day.

Gregg

drtdevil93

Reaction
she also has a new setup ive been working on in the rear. way longer spring, extended shackle. her setup cycled like 15", the finalized version should do 17-18" (although shes limited to 14" due to shock being under the bed.)

erik

sweetdevil

Reaction

Ok, remember that big grin I had after I jumped my truck saturday? It's back... lol

It's my truck, (daily driver too) it has the CST (supertrucks) long travel kit on the front end, the droop maxes out at the upper ball joints, so the spindles are extended another two inches to allow for more travel. I just have 5100's up front right now. The rear has Deavers (some custom concoction that Erik made up while testing for new S10 leafs) and 7100's with res's valved by Pete.

Jumping Saturday was a ton of fun... There is minor damage (I think we all know S10's are NOT meant to go 55' 2") The coil buckets are toast. One of Chevy's cool traits are the coil buckets. There's a seam in the center of the frame where the coil bucket is and that seam is not welded. Before the jump comp, we tried to beat it back down, and weld it, but it obviously didn't hold too well. It needs to be plated, or you need to come to the solution that Gregg and I have, coil overs! (now if i only had the $$ for it) The truck also vibrates a little at idle while in gear, so I think I pissed off a motor mount too. But other than that, the truck held up suprisingly well. It drove me home, and to work monday!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm so stoked to have my truck as complete as it is! Thanks to everyone who has helped me work on it! Erik at Deaver, Mark Longe, Jay from 40oz, Ryan (Bonzen), Mike (ESBfab), Pete, Brian, Doug and Redline.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Map, dont ya mean upper uniball not balljoint lol....come on you dont even know what ya got on your own truck?!?!!