Who all is Going to OCDIII ???

Donahoe

Reaction
Well the time has come once again to show the world the Off-road Racing comunities TRUE Colors. Paige and the whole CORDR Staff Have been working really hard this year to make the clean up Better then ever. Some of the Team did a trash Pre-run and they said that the race areas are Very clean but the rest of the desert sucks... Go Figure... So I guess its up to us to clean it. The Sierra club wont thats for sure. After the Clean up there will be a Kreg Donahoe VS. Everyone in a Beer drinking compition at Slash X (just kidding im 140lbs. A small girl can drink me under the table). Oh and there is a Free Dinner donated By Kartek For all of us. Bench Racing ,Great grub, And Lots and Lots off Raffle drawings. So it will be a Blast. I tell ya I have been going to Off-road races and Award ceremonies and Functions for racing my who life But I have the most fun at these clean ups becuse there is absolutly no pressure. Just a Great Group of people having fun and Giving back to the sport we love... If you cant make it NO BIG DEAL. Dont feel bad or like you suck or anything. People Have stuff to do. But if you can make it Please do. It will be a blast. You will be amazed how much fun you have out there and a great warm fuzzy feeling after the fact that we actually make a differance. The Clean up is this Saturday oct 19th. SO WHO"S GOING???

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

RacnCPA

Reaction
The Dezert Chix will be there; Blond, Brunette and Redhead!

PS Kreg, we'll bring the small one to drink you under the table, LOL.

Sc

Tom_Willis

Reaction
I'll be there at the dump station, spending the day with the charming little weed of a man who works in the glass booth. You know your career is on a downward spiral when you find yourself working the Saturday shift at a trash dump in Barstow. He probably should have gotten a different career counselor.

Donahoe

Reaction
Racncpa, Bring it on.... I think I can take her.....

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Me and my oldest slave (kid) will be there again. Looking forward to another fun trashy day with the rest of you trashy folks!
Mike & Nathan

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I'll be there in the home appliance collecting truck

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

shrek

Reaction
MD Racing will be there in the trademark dumptruck and bobcat!!! Looking forward to it............

If anyone wants, we will be meeting at Homestyle Cafe in Ontario for breakfast before we head up the pass. Probably around 6-630, PM me if you are interested. Its our little tradition............

That is one of the cool things about OCD, is that we get to hang out with all of our race friends without any time deadlines, pit stops, or other racing b.s. to stand in the way of good conversation!!!

Cant wait.

Matt

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
We'll be there! And any other United Prerunners member who shows up, find me at sign up and I've got 2 free passes to any U.P. event in 2003. We had planned on being in Estero, as a mini-vacation, but now that's canceled we wouldn't be anywhere else.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

martininsocal

Reaction
We'll be there...late. I get off work at 8am Saturday Morning, so it is drive up to Big Bear, hook up the trailer, and drive down to B-tow! Me and my 2 sons.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Sorry to say but I will not be able to make it to this years cleanup as I have to work.

martininsocal

Reaction
Well- wouldn't you know it! I will not be there today, someone decided (someone who helps make the schedule, by chance) that they wanted to take the day off as a sick day and called in last night saying they were ...cough cough...sick! Only problem is, they had left a paper trail showing they wanted the day off as a vacation a week ago and it wasn't approved. They waited until after the chief would be non-office hours to call teh station so there would be some lag time before he heard about it. So I am stuck in Cabazon working at the fire station.

Paige- I am sorry, we were looking forward to this and had even recruited some friends to go with us.
Wayne N.-We will meet another time. I will look for you.
Tim- Oh well, Hope Jeremy doesn't have these kinds of trouble getting off on his regular days off. Seems Saturdays are always the "hit" day for me. Go Figure!

Hope everyone has a great time, the desert is spotless, and no one gets hurt!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It was a blast...if only the guys I came with didnt win all the dam raffles.

Kris

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Paige or Kreg, would you mind sending me the pic of my truck or posting it somewhere for me to get it. Thanks
kris@dmsrace.com

Kris

Jack

Reaction
I'm sorry I won so many things....

No I'm not thanks.. I cleaned up at the clean up.

L&SMotorsports

Reaction
I want to start by saying thanks to each and every person who came out for OCD III. While turn out was lower this year (there were a lot of things going on this past weekend), it was still a great showing. We took 13 tons directly to the dump on Saturday and we have two roll-offs filled to the rim. I will get a tonage report on them today. We hit several areas that we haven't in the past, including Hodge and Wild Wash. These areas were hit by two groups, and they brought in a ton of stuff. You guys did great!
While everybody busted butt out there, there were some key people that I would like to mention. The biggest savior were the guys from MD racing. At the last minute, they brought out their dump truck and we would have been in big trouble without these guys. The dumpsters were full by 12:30, so we started loading the dump truck at the s/f area, and they made several trips to the dump. THANKS GUYS, YOU SAVED THE DAY!!! Also thanks again to Tom Willis for hanging out at the dump all day with the happiest man on Earth. Thanks to Kreg and Kartek for a great dinner, and to all the sponsors who donated to the raffle and t-shirts. Rory and Chad, the shirts were AWESOME! And of course to Paige Donohoe, who really is the back bone to CORDR and the OCD clean-ups. Paige works extremely hard and is very dedicated to the CORDR cause, and without her I don't think this stuff would come together. I firmly believe that without Paige's dedication, our public lands that we race and play on would be in serious jeopardy. There is a major announcement to be made soon concerning the WEMO Plan and these land issues, but I'll leave that up to her. Also thanks to the other CORDR board members Sheryl Cannon and Bill Hernquist, it's always a pleasure working with you guys.
I can't say enough about the people who have shown up to either or all of our clean-ups. Each of you people ROCK!!! It's people like you that make me proud to be associated with the off road racing community. Keep up the good work, pack out what you pack in, educate others who abuse and litter, and keep on enjoying the open desert!
Bill and Martin, sorry you guys missed the shindig. Funny thing is Martin, my brother also had a mysterious shift change and had to work Saturday.
Thanks again, and we'll see you in the DEZ!

Donahoe

Reaction
I had a great time Again this year.. The Clean up is Alot of fun... You wouldnt think so becuse it seems like something impossible. To go out and look at all that land and think you are going to make a differance. But by the end of the day you start driving around and you really see the differnce. Everyone did a Great job. Thanks Again I hope we made it fun for you too. i always get a warm fuzzy feeling eveytime i do a clean up. That and its cool to clip along a gradded gravel road at 80 and try to Keep the abandoned Couch you just picked up in the back of your bed. The clean up raffle made some Extra money this year and Paige has come up with a special place to donate it. She will anounce that later today. Thanks again EVERYONE..

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

RacnCPA

Reaction
Thanks Tim. Congratulations to you and CORDR for helping keep Barstow clean. You really had to go out and look for trash. Obviously we have all been doing a great job of keeping the desert clean all year long. Sorry I couldn't help more, but as things have changed, I've had to spend more time on my business. Good luck in the future.

Sc