Who has a company drilling wells?

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I met someone at the 500 that they said there company drills wells. I am looking at purchasing a house that I need a well drilled on. I think I talked with you guys in line at registration. Please contact me. I would rather give the business to a fellow racer.
Thanks

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Not me, but I know someone who does fire sprinklers if you need them;)

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Shannon call me please

Jerry

Reaction
Frank thing Thing motorsports I know he drills. He is on here all the time.

randy s

Reaction
none of those guys live in las vegas though.

Robby Woods

Reaction
I met someone at the 500 that they said there company drills wells. I am looking at purchasing a house that I need a well drilled on. I think I talked with you guys in line at registration. Please contact me. I would rather give the business to a fellow racer.
Thanks

I don't drill wells but I am a fellow offroad racer in the vegas area and a best friend of mine owns a well drilling company here!If your still interested call me @ 775 209 3022 Robby.

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
none of those guys live in las vegas though.

I don't think Shannon will have a problem taking the rig to Veas to drill then just hapen to stop for gas at Primm when there just happens to be a race going on. Two birds with one stone.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
chris wright is in vegas an he owns water well services he races class 10 in SNORE when he has time

quad75

Reaction
I am a water well contractor, however if your not drilling in Eastern Oregon or Eastern Washington I'm afraid the mobe fee would be a bit pricey.

nohandslance

Reaction
Admin. Please re-direct this post to "General questions-Whatever" thread.