Who has contacts with 5-1600 drivers for RATR?

R. Gross

Reaction
Hey RDC world. We have 5 weeks until RATR and the entry list for 5-1600 is at 8 as of today. Lets make this another awesome race and get the car count up to at least 15. I was wondering if anyone has contacts for the drivers listed below? I looked at all the DOR's for the last 2 years at the BAP and RATR and these guys all raced. If you know their numbers and can let them know if they need any help getting to the race we are willing to help whether it is pit support, marking their pits, etc. Looking for Negrete, Kaylor, King, Dahlin, Fisher, Baxter, Smith, Johnson, Ledezma, Hendrick, Bird, Maddox, Baldwin, Savedra & Tapia. If we can get at least half of these guys to enter we will be at 15.

SummerTime

Reaction
I don't have any contact info, but i just bought a 5-16 car and am considering racing RATR if i can get ready in time. Looks like its shaping up to be a decent field, knowing that there are some guys to race against is good motivation.

R. Gross

Reaction
I don't have any contact info, but i just bought a 5-16 car and am considering racing RATR if i can get ready in time. Looks like its shaping up to be a decent field, knowing that there are some guys to race against is good motivation.
Where are you located? Who's car did you buy? If you need something or help in the Las Vegas area let me know. Our cars are 95% ready except for some rim straightening and tires mounted.

R. Gross

Reaction
We are at 9 now of 186 and hopefully more when the next entry update posts. Kenny said entries are at 200 so next update should be soon. Come on guys, turn some wrenches and enter. Entries create entries.

SummerTime

Reaction
Im in stockton california. I beleive the car used to be cody agee’s, its black and orange. Im in for sure as long as the car survives prerunning the 1k! Its getting shaken down this weekend.

R. Gross

Reaction
Bump. Up to 10. Come on guys, lets hit 15 or more. I know they are out there.

R. Gross

Reaction
Bump. Entries are at 317. We need a few more 5-1600's before they hit the cap. Still sitting at 11.

harleys dad

Reaction
our old car has a pulse again something I never thought we would start its heart again. nearly ready to drive, we will be there

R. Gross

Reaction
Bump. Up to 12 of the 339 entries so far. 3 more and we qualify.
On another note. Congrats to the Ruben and Guy team in the 569 coming in 2nd at the 1000 after 34 hours and change in the car. Some good videos floating around on youtube of you guys at the hill climb.

R. Gross

Reaction
Come on guys. We are at 14 and need 1 more entry and those who have not done their deposits to do so and we get to qualify.

offroadracer516

Reaction
Dave,
Kenny asked me to mark you 2 pits at the top of the hot pits. You have 2 way up top with yellow placecards on the stakes.
We have 4 cars coming. 2 1600's a 516 and a utv. We asked for 4 spots but thanks Robert. Better then nothing. :)

R. Gross

Reaction
We have 4 cars coming. 2 1600's a 516 and a utv. We asked for 4 spots but thanks Robert. Better then nothing. :)
There was 2 empty spots next to yours between you and 3 10 cars. I will be getting there Thursday morning and I will go up and check and see if I can grab those 2 also.

R. Gross

Reaction
There was also hardly any of the back spots taken and none near you so you should have a good shot a going 2 deep.

offroadracer516

Reaction
There was 2 empty spots next to yours between you and 3 10 cars. I will be getting there Thursday morning and I will go up and check and see if I can grab those 2 also.
Right on. Thanks Robert. Really appreciate it.