• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who has details on Tanner Foust's build?

jon coleman

u know what, screw All motor sport, i mean it takes Twice the amount of toxic chemicals to make an ev compared to a gas powered one, I kind like chariot racing, ben hur put on a killer show, plus if you blow a corner, you get squashed, so i say to heck w noisey, smelly, global climate changing eco killing cars & just have foot races

Jason Heard

I really like the body on that Foust car, may have to do something similar on my prerunner or beg/barrow/steal my way into getting one of his haha.

Either way, did anyone besides me notice that RMR is using the image of an Alumicraft 6100 to sell his new 4x4 truck?

BajaFand

I really like the body on that Foust car, may have to do something similar on my prerunner or beg/barrow/steal my way into getting one of his haha.

Either way, did anyone besides me notice that RMR is using the image of an Alumicraft 6100 to sell his new 4x4 truck?
Guessing they’re fitting the Alumicraft body to their car so using their stock photo to show a general profile. If you look below it is that body on the RMR chassis.

bajafox

Accepted
I think it looks awesome, kinda has a Vortec/Kia feel to it.

It's first scheduled race isn't till the Baja 1000 2020 though?