Who has NEVER rolled over?

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
RDC Crypto
Website
www.canonbaja.com
just wondering if anyone that races has gone their whole career without ever rolling over? I can't think of anyone that has never rolled their truck or buggy, just curious...

Hawkeye

RDC Crypto
When I started 3 years ago I thought I could pull it off....until I rolled testing shortly after the first race!

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
RDC Crypto
I have been end over end 7 times in the same roll with a driver you all know while riding shotgun in another guys truck while testing after the primm race in 1998 and I can't say who was driving and who's truck it was but i will tell you the place was a yard sale and i had 3" shoulder harness bruses on my chest and sprint car eyes for 2 weeks cut the hell out of my right hand from the wrenches i was sitting on [we were shock testing] what a dumbazz i was riding with that clown after the race the truck's rear suspension was a pogo stick during the race and i go riding along sitting on wrenches.

C.J. Hutchins

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
If someone hasn't, they either havent been racing long or they arent trying to go fast. Pushing yourself and your equipment to the edge will eventually lead to a roll.

Jackassracing

RDC Crypto
I know a guy who has been racing for 15+ years and hasn't rolled. He has won a few championships and quite a few races in class. I don't want to jinx him but he does drive fast.
I have only rolled once. Second race in practice. I have been close many times since. It's definitely part of the learning curve.

EVO Racing

RDC Crypto
If someone hasn't, they either havent been racing long or they arent trying to go fast. Pushing yourself and your equipment to the edge will eventually lead to a roll.

Well said... We haven't rolled "yet" but have gone end over end.. Oh and bicycled a few times.... Almost there...\m/

VeryFast

RDC Crypto
Website
www.RRMarkets.com
After 25 years and over 75 races I can say I have never rolled. I have always driven fast with many "fastest laps". I have no idea how I never rolled the class nine car. As I have moved up the classes and the cars become more forgiving, rolling seems to be less of a threat. Now I have jinxed myself and should probably never race again.

randy s

RDC Crypto
tim lawrence told me that he's never rolled... i believe him too... i rolled my racetruck in my very first race. haven't rolled it since.

rotkiv001

RDC Crypto
I have been racing for more than 4 years and never rolled until this @ Alamo 200 race 3 weeks ago

[video=youtube;kwV_RhB5cW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwV_RhB5cW8[/video]

rboyer

RDC Crypto
Website
www.boyerracing.com
Well it took me 25yrs till I rolled a desert car, a single seat 1600 3 times over, landed on the tires, restarted the car took off went about a 1/8 of mile seen a course marker blank, I was going the wrong way, I had gotten turned around in my roll and landed the wrong direction.Finished 3rd in class w/ Randy Jones. Short course racing is another story, I have been rolling them since the start and all the time.

Roice

RDC Crypto
Website
www.tcbperformance.com
I rolled my street truck (on a dirt road) which then became the race truck. Does that count? I did 3 full rolls.

Wayne_Nosala

RDC Crypto
Website
Nosala.com
Endoed my 2 seat Moulton Prerun buggy year 2000, Barstow, The first CORDR clean up, Walked away un scratched, passenger banged his knee pretty good.

Ended up meeting some really cool people that year including my now wife Ann :)