Who has NEVER rolled over?

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
RDC Crypto
I've rolled every class I've raced,, Class 9, Class 1600 & class 10. I've also broke ankles @ motocross and been knocked the @%$# out in the dezert racing bikes. I'll go with my boy CJ's theory that I was simply pushing the envelope! \m/ My dad always told me "if you don't crash, you aint going fast enough". I think thats what messed me up in the early years.. :D

FCORR

RDC Crypto
I haven't rolled yet (knock on wood), even though I have lost 3 of the 4 wheels on the truck (only the right front has stayed on). I've only been racing for about 4-5 years (and when I can afford it at that), so I would say I've been lucky so far, and my day will come some day, as long as we're prepared with helmets and safety gear I am ok with that...

B-Dub 1020

RDC Crypto
Yeah the Dub brothers Kyle and Turbo have rolled everyway known possible to man, but its made them get faster I think, and I make them work on the car and fix the sheet they break right boys~!!

B-Dub 1020

RDC Crypto
Why you gotta bring that up, yeah of course! I think I have also hit boulders and bridges if I remember correctly. I forgot tree also

DBMETALWORX

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.DBMETALWORX.COM
I never rolled anything....

Until 1988, then 14 or so times since..

jowoog

RDC Crypto
I refuse to comment on this thread as not to be jinx'd lol

another name for cat ......

I've rolled ,.....its a freeing experience ,... no more fear ...

ChrisW

RDC Crypto
There are two kinds of racers...those that have had a big wreck...and those that are about to....

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
RDC Crypto
Does Ashcraft have any roll before this weekend.....?

This was my Brother Jesse's first time rolling. I have been over a few times in 1600 and class 12. My Dad had a pretty insane crash at the old riverside races in a challenger car. My wife has been over a couple times in our 1600. It's racing. Crashes will happen.

ML Racer

RDC Crypto
I'm not sure? I was told by the guy that took these pic's that after I launched out of that culvert, I did a pirouette and landed on the co-dogs side! Broke a front shock and the ride trailing arm. We were able to weld the trailing arm and finish (2007 Baja 250)

The video clip is of this years Mint....would you call that a roll?;)

http://youtu.be/V08SrjaVsTM

Attachments

• IMG_5667.jpg
    IMG_5667.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5669.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 43

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
Rolled my Baja Bug in the Fedmart parking lot back in 1976. After that I learned how to keep out of a roll, but that doesn't mean it won't happen again. All I know is it is too expensive to roll and you lose races that way.

4x4nutz

RDC Crypto
I've been end over end, and over sideways, but have never done that high speed twisting thing the class 1 and TT's are so fond of.

jowoog

RDC Crypto
that you tube vid ,...laying across the trail and a big dust cloud to block the next guys visibility ,.... sucks ...

EVO Racing

RDC Crypto
This was my Brother Jesse's first time rolling. I have been over a few times in 1600 and class 12. My Dad had a pretty insane crash at the old riverside races in a challenger car. My wife has been over a couple times in our 1600. It's racing. Crashes will happen.

Well again, glad to hear everyone was ok....

Will the truck be ready for the 1000..? Did you guys have a incar cam....?