Who has the Davito Pro Comp Trophy truck

TRichards

Reaction
This trophy truck was spotted tonight on Craigslist in Orange County listings and taken down fast. Somebody knows something on who has/had it and if its sold or not. I can't post the Cl link but here is a couple pics of it back in the day. Thanks.

Attachments

• DeVito94FW250.gif
    DeVito94FW250.gif
    130.9 KB · Views: 688
  • Old20School20OffRoad20007.jpg
    Old20School20OffRoad20007.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 639

Roger Gray

Reaction
This trophy truck was spotted tonight on Craigslist in Orange County listings and taken down fast. Somebody knows something on who has/had it and if its sold or not. I can't post the Cl link but here is a couple pics of it back in the day. Thanks.

The truck was for sale about 4 years ago and was posted here on RDC. The guy was in Oregon. He sent me some info on it. If you want his contact info, PM me.

If your interested in a vintage truck, my cousin is looking to sell his old class 8 which is Dale Whites old torsion bar 8 truck.

Sreidmx

Reaction
My buddy Justin bought this!! We’re working on restoring it to working condition! It will be in JV on oct 12-14 if you want to come and check it out! The Dezert Dimes guys will be out there for our annual meet!!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
My buddy Justin bought this!! We’re working on restoring it to working condition! It will be in JV on oct 12-14 if you want to come and check it out! The Dezert Dimes guys will be out there for our annual meet!

Post up some pics! Been a long time since I have seen that truck.