• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who has video and photos of Parker 425???

steve0we

Great race as always... Thanks BITD for the hard work!!!

Anyone have link for photogs?

stokessdca

Get Some Photo, HighRev, Bink Designs, Durka Durka. Use goggle the last time that I posted links the post was deleted.

crazyeye

RNR Photo's has photo's on their facebook acount, he always gets great shots.

EBryant

Posted some helicopter footage on IG (turn2tv) and FB (Turn 2 TV Productions). Still going through all the footage, but will post more soon.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Kinda weird, 30 dudes with vests on out there shooting pics and nobody posting up over here with their stuff.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"

chupakabras

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/es_LA/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/PlanetRobby/videos/vb.74592102443/10153415740217444/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href=""></a><p>2016 Parker 425 full qualifying lap - Robby Gordon &amp; Kellon Walch. Speed Energy Drink KMC Wheels Arctic Cat - ATVs Replay XD King Off-Road Racing Shocks Traxxas</p>Posted by <a href="Planet Robby">Planet Robby</a> on miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2016</blockquote></div></div>

Fourstroker

What was Kellon holding in his left hand? looked like a remote control

whitetrashboy

Looks like a cellphone, I'm guessing they used it as a timer/tracker

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
He was takin selfies

WickedGravityVideo

Great race as always... Thanks BITD for the hard work!!!

Anyone have link for photogs?
What, specifically, do you want? Do you want video of specific vehicles? I can provide that. Do you want to purchase content or simply enjoy viewing the labor of the photogs? I ignored you first time because you dont sound $eriou$.

Did you not see this?

Last edited:

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Then you don't know mother f'n $teve Tyo son. Get with the program. LOL:p

In all seriousness, he's serious, as am I. Looking to buy photos, and I suppose video if it's any good.

One things for sure besides that, not looking for Trophy Truck anything.

WickedGravityVideo

Then you don't know mother f'n $teve Tyo son. Get with the program. LOL:p

In all seriousness, he's serious, as am I. Looking to buy photos, and I suppose video if it's any good.

One things for sure besides that, not looking for Trophy Truck anything.
whacha lookin for, Wheez? any class besides TT? just class cinco? whadup? $$$$$$

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Steve was looking for 10. I am always looking for 5. But im more ¢¢¢ than $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk