Who here practise contact sports?

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
RDC Crypto
Any one here besides Logan practice contact sports (MMA, box, martial arts, etc)?

Racbaja

RDC Crypto
Website
www.bajacoalition.net
Does beating your wife count? I counsel kids and one of the sports I really push is martial arts, it does amazing things for children with poor boundries and poor limit setting in the home. I did it for a while in the military, it wasn't my cup of tea, but I still promote it.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

DJ Jeffrey

RDC Crypto
I am a 1st degree black belt in American Tang So Do. i havent been in class for over a year but it really helped tone me up through out my childhood. and the fast reflex times help me in the racecar too. lol.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
RDC Crypto
I am a 1st degree black belt in American Tang So Do. i havent been in class for over a year but it really helped tone me up through out my childhood. and the fast reflex times help me in the racecar too. lol.

Wasnt Chuck Norris the #1 proponent of Tang Soo Do?

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
RDC Crypto

EQuin

RDC Crypto
Just a beginner taking MMA classes as a hobby and to keep in shape. I don't compete or anything - at my age (40's) I'm too old. I actually prefer the light sparring over all the brually tiring drills and exercises. If I'm lucky, my body can recover enough to be able to return to class in less than a week. But it's a lot of fun and I've met some really cool people.

Canks

RDC Crypto
I just started at Throwdown here in SD, apparently i didnt realise what i was missing out on before and now im hooked. not trying to be a professional fighter, but its definetly a good time

Young&Fast

RDC Crypto
I wrestle folkstyle, with a little freestyle and grecko. And some Jiu-Jitsu, but I think Jiu-Jitsu is gay.

Steve0

RDC Crypto
After turning 30 this year, I have decided to start exercising more and taking better care of myself. I find a good romp in the hay, at least several times a week, keeps the heart beating right. A girlfriend cost as much as a gym membership these days. I figure if I fall victim to this economy and cant aford that anymore, I can always switch back to self exercising which has worked well but not as fun as having a partner.

randy s

RDC Crypto
i work out at anthony's in ensenada. maybe you've heard of it. great tutoring at anthony's.