• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who is Coming to The Mint 400?

J Prich

Someone said the two time Class 7100 champs will be back and I heard through the grapevine that they really want a helmet trophy.

sb4pro

My buddy Matt is racing the Mint for his 1st time this year in his Ultra 4 rig #4454 here's a pic of him at a local event
IMG_5227.PNG

IMG_5228.JPG
and also a vid of me riding along with him

WickedGravityVideo

Question for MadMedia/Mint400 : Is Thursday's qualifying open to the public? I ask because I heard it is to be held at a "public-friendly" location. Is my info. good?

EMS702

Rescue 1
Question for MadMedia/Mint400 : Is Thursday's qualifying open to the public? I ask because I heard it is to be held at a "public-friendly" location. Is my info. good?
What does public Friendly mean? It will be accessible to public and have a viewing area where public can watch a portion of it. Like all things desert in Vegas it is not exactly close to town.

C4

According to the "pre Mint 400 race report" Johnny Angal posted yesterday it will be at the LVMS.

WickedGravityVideo

What does public Friendly mean? It will be accessible to public and have a viewing area where public can watch a portion of it. Like all things desert in Vegas it is not exactly close to town.
who said "desert"? I have heard LVMS, with bleachers, flush toilets, concessions, parking, the whole schmere! The aforementioned is characteristic of "public Friendly".

kyle_pc_75

Bonneville OffRoad Racing will be there running some checkpoints!

UTVinc

I was wrong sorry I was told just our check in was at the speedway dont know what we do from there

WickedGravityVideo

Looks like the LVMS qualifying rumor is wrong.

DERRICK SPROULE, the CANADIAN COWBOY, in Trick Truck #65, is out for blood at the 2017 Polaris RZR Mint400. He always finishes in the top twenty and was tenth last year, even after a bad rollover crash, fighting another Trick Truck for corner position. Look for Derrick to qualify top ten and finish even better!!!!

Andre

Looks like the LVMS qualifying rumor is wrong.

DERRICK SPROULE, the CANADIAN COWBOY, in Trick Truck #65, is out for blood at the 2017 Polaris RZR Mint400. He always finishes in the top twenty and was tenth last year, even after a bad rollover crash, fighting another Trick Truck for corner position. Look for Derrick to qualify top ten and finish even better!!!!

The top 10 qualifying turned out good.

A top finish would be great. Just really hope Derrick gets a finish.

rakso

No word on trick trucks at 1:23PM on RM66.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk