Who is heading to fall Crandon?

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
Unfortunately the Mod Kart Show is going to be less than Stellar due to the A S S HAT that is in charge of Tech this year. He has been caught more than 3 times Cheating with illegal motor modifications and has 4 Karts out of the 7 Karts that going as of now! Once a great opportunity for the Kids to run on the greatest track in the nation has been ruined by putting this Clown in charge!

Advertising supports this site

mike337

RDC Crypto
^^^^ I'm lost, is that tech on this side, or out West? And why can't the infractions be altered?
I'm bummed, I missed it last year and heard from my veteran fan buddies they were AWESOME!

mike337

RDC Crypto
Will we see the Le Duc boys? You know that's what everyone wants to see, well, I could name another 10-15 easy I'd love to see from the West coast!

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
^^^^ I'm lost, is that tech on this side, or out West? And why can't the infractions be altered?
I'm bummed, I missed it last year and heard from my veteran fan buddies they were AWESOME!
Its one of the Engine builders from the west coast side that is in charge of Tech at the Crandon race. It has nothing to do with the Crandon or the TORC folks. They have always been Great with the Mod Kart Teams. It sucks for the Crandon fans, Because of this guy there are at least 5 Mod kart teams that are staying home.

JKC Mike

RDC Crypto
Unfortunately the Mod Kart Show is going to be less than Stellar due to the A S S HAT that is in charge of Tech this year. He has been caught more than 3 times Cheating with illegal motor modifications and has 4 Karts out of the 7 Karts that going as of now! Once a great opportunity for the Kids to run on the greatest track in the nation has been ruined by putting this Clown in charge!
Totally agree with you Chuck, the things that have been going on shouldn't be allowed, but nobody will do anything, especially LOORS.

Pro-Lite Brian

RDC Crypto
Just to be clear, I am not doing tech @ Crandon this year.

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
Just to be clear, I am not doing tech @ Crandon this year.
That's why a lot of teams are not going! Brian is one of the straightest honest and hardworking Tech guys we have ever worked with. Last year after the Pecoy won and he was the only motor torn down. He was cleared completely legal! Its unfortunate that Brian can't make it! With out him there its going to be the wild west.I can guarantee you the Full Tilt Clown will be cheating his A S S off!

justafan

RDC Crypto
I was looking forward to it. I still remember my words the first time they came around turn 1. "HOLY $*&^"

I've talked to many of the parents and kids over the years. I'd even say became friends with some. The kids always are in awe the first time out. It's a memory maker. There is still time, maybe they can work something out.

dhardesty

RDC Crypto
Website
darrenhardestyjr.com
Everyone calm down! The mod karts are going to Crandon this year. Unfortunately there will only be 7 teams, but that has nothing to do with tech or who is responsible for tech. None of the 7 teams have an issue with this years tech official. Yes he is a motor builder, however his motors have raced in the past 2 years at Crandon and they didn't win any Crandon races. Plus the Mod Karts are using the LOORRS rules for Crandon just like last year. The Tech Official for this year has multiple engines racing in LOORRS this year and no issues from LOORRS officials. If you wanted to take time to research the facts you would find that most of the kart engine builders have had at least 1 issue in the past 6 years. Again none of the teams have an issue with this years tech format. Remember there isn't a long line of people stepping up to be the tech guy! Be thankful that someone is willing to take this abuse. I personnally spoke to the individual responsible for tech and he doesn't have an issue with another engine builder making the trip to crandon to tear down his motors after the race. In fact there was another builder planning to go, but pulled out this week. He would perfer to have another engine builder there just to keep this type of speculation from happening.

The individual that started this hype isn't racing mod karts at crandon or any other seires.
The kids will be fine and hopefully the fans will get a great race as years past.

Remember you don't have to beleive everything you read on the internet! This open forum format can easily provide individuals the means to slander and misrepresent others without having to provide any basis to their claims. Trust me the previous posts are total BS

Crandon is an awesome experience - be possitive and let's keep it that way.

dhardesty

RDC Crypto
Website
darrenhardestyjr.com
We really wanted to make the trip this year with the ProBuggy, however we couldn't make it happen with the amount of races we are committed to on the west coast. However we are already making plans for next year and look forward to seeing all the fans and our new friends in the East. Good luck to all the racers and have a blast!

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
Bring your jackets! My parents have spent the summer camping in a small town within an hour of Crandon and it's already starting to get cold. The high was 54 on Sunday. They pulled out today so don't know what it will be like from now on, it could possibly warm up. Never been to Crandon but want to someday. Bucketlist.

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Bring your jackets! My parents have spent the summer camping in a small town within an hour of Crandon and it's already starting to get cold. The high was 54 on Sunday. They pulled out today so don't know what it will be like from now on, it could possibly warm up. Never been to Crandon but want to someday. Bucketlist.
Can do ok with the cooler weather it's the RAIN that really sucks but like my friends who live there say " don't like the weather , wait 5 mins and it'll change lol "

PDANK Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pdankoffroad.com

Forecast for next week is showing to be around 80* entire week, 20% chance of rain. But it's Wisco so you never know.

Cross35

RDC Crypto
I never write but this time I have to ........ Just to be clear on mod kart engine builders Dasa Racing has never cheated, never been disqualified, and never been in trouble for anything Done to the engines to mod karts. And never will be!! We don't have to!! That's all. Thanks.