Who is heading to fall Crandon?

ASCC DAN

RDC Crypto
This thread is cracking me up.... This Modified Kart Ripper DAELY PENTICO #518 will be there to put on one hell of a show. I hope the fans will appreciate the talent these Kids are bringing to the plate. These kids are the future of Short Course off road racing!!!

LTsE76leYcSLUmoReUXOC0lfawz4m7vtFVABH8tbRqw.jpg

Advertising supports this site

polvoorde

RDC Crypto
I agree with Darren. Chuck has no basis for his claim Cameron's engines in the mod karts have been torn down several times in the 2 years and nothing has ever been illegal. We are all glad he is stepping up and taking charge. By the way if you want a fast legal engine from someone that puts extra effort to make sure they are tuned and dynoed to run the best go see Cameron at Full Tilt.

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
I agree with Darren. Chuck has no basis for his claim Cameron's engines in the mod karts have been torn down several times in the 2 years and nothing has ever been illegal. We are all glad he is stepping up and taking charge. By the way if you want a fast legal engine from someone that puts extra effort to make sure they are tuned and dynoed to run the best go see Cameron at Full Tilt.
No I do have basis for this claim! You want to see some pictures of Full Tilts Illegal motor Mods? I've got the Pics in my phone, I will gladly show them to you! Its funny how short both of your memory's are. It was just last year at Crandon when there was a meeting to allow one of the Illegal Motors the was purchased from a Full Tilt customer so the poor kid who made the trip to the Mid west could run!
So again back to my point, A bunch of family's are not racing at Crandon this year for one reason and one reason only! Because Cameron is running Tech!

ASCC DAN

RDC Crypto
Looks like somebody has a hard on for Cameron bawahaha.... just sayin....

philsmike

RDC Crypto
Website
www.philsinc.com
remember there's no wine -ing (kart owners) in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, just beer, cheese, and brats.

Is Crandon NASCAR's Daytona or is Daytona the NASCAR version of Crandon?

GarofaloBrosRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Heading up Friday night from upstate NY to watch. Looking forward for my first Crandon experience! Will bring back memories of Unadilla NY CORR!

GarofaloBrosRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Where are the best places to get food in and around Crandon? Cheese curds, brats, sweet corn all available at the track? Any specific popular hangouts in town after racing each day?

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Where are the best places to get food in and around Crandon? Cheese curds, brats, sweet corn all available at the track? Any specific popular hangouts in town after racing each day?

We always stay in Rhinelander at the Quality Inn on Kemp St , there's a Culvers right next to it and it's only bout 25-30 mins to the track . For a more upscale dinner we like the Rhinelander Cafe and Pub ( great steaks ) . Also don't forget the VFW breakfast in Crandon on Friday just before the parade . Yes curds , brats , and beer at the track . ( haven't had the corn yet lol ) .

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Although they are pretty good when your from western NY / Buffalo area like me and Garofalo Brothers WI wings just don't compare lol