Who is heading to fall Crandon?

mike337

RDC Crypto
Just read a short article from/about Crandon and a re-match with Kyle LeDuc, so I'm assuming he's coming. Flame me but I think CJ can beat him, but who can deny an unthinkable 12 in a row! I just hope there are no DNFs so the best man wins, which certainly doesn't have to be Greaves or LeDuc. After all, rumor has it Hudson Hall will be there.......
Also looking forward to my friend in the #45 Super Buggy go against some fast West Coast guys.
Can't wait!

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Just read a short article from/about Crandon and a re-match with Kyle LeDuc, so I'm assuming he's coming. Flame me but I think CJ can beat him, but who can deny an unthinkable 12 in a row! I just hope there are no DNFs so the best man wins, which certainly doesn't have to be Greaves or LeDuc. After all, rumor has it Hudson Hall will be there.......
Also looking forward to my friend in the #45 Super Buggy go against some fast West Coast guys.
Can't wait!
It's gonna be one hell of a battle for sure !

Advertising supports this site

GarofaloBrosRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
If I show up Saturday morning looking for a camping spot for a tent, will I be turned away? Does camping fill up by then usually? Was only able to get a hotel Friday and Sunday nights in Rhinelander.

mike337

RDC Crypto
Locals put up there yards for camp sites. It's the great northwoods of wi, you'll find a spot.
And welcome and have a blast!

PDANK Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pdankoffroad.com
They have a ton of camping, so it shouldn't fill up, but some of the sites are a long hike away from the track. If you have time on Friday, swing by and get your site, might be a little closer. There is racing on friday night at 5 pm, and practice starts at 2:45.
If I show up Saturday morning looking for a camping spot for a tent, will I be turned away? Does camping fill up by then usually? Was only able to get a hotel Friday and Sunday nights in Rhinelander.

mike337

RDC Crypto
Looks like Keegan has a Pro-4 too, and Jeff seems to be ready with some new colors also.

Advertising supports this site
RDC Crypto
Website
www.madmedia.com
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1441371591.954130.jpg

Lots of houses on the lake available.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today