Who is Jon Coleman ?

jon coleman

Reaction
sitting at the pumphouse now, 1-2' bring your logs,
15600997713611392832582.jpg

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
no you dont, time came with getting run over by a car on the side of a freeway, 60/40 blood psi, doctor Nassrala said i tried to die on him , nurse asked if I smoked or not , i said no, she says it probably saved my life, took three years to be able to surf again, i got a second chance, im gonna try not to blo this one.cheers
Sorry to hear about accident. I for one appreciate your posts even more now. Good to have you around sir.

blue dog

Reaction
Wasn't a tool.
20' .120 wall 2'x2". Dropped off a rack about 12"s and my thumb was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I will loose the nail, and I yelled mother @#$!?, @#*"!?$@-, then I yelled _@#&#&!:$!@$$!.
And I burned my neck on a aluminum tube from some Tig work on Thursday.
Best I should stay home from now on and watch the view.

blue dog

Reaction
I will watch hell on wheels again then.
Excited about the Deadwood movie coming

blue dog

Reaction
Wait. The Deadwood movie has been released ?
Why didn't you cocksucker's tell me.

blue dog

Reaction
Ems702. I remember your van at the Transmission shop behind my old shop over off Cheyenne. Those guys were alright, did tune-up stuff for us.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Ems702. I remember your van at the Transmission shop behind my old shop over off Cheyenne. Those guys were alright, did tune-up stuff for us.
The Vanbulance was great and very useful. We obviously have moved on to more tactical type recovery/rescue vehicles.

blue dog

Reaction
You can only type his name in ALL CAPS. (I fixed it for you)

My bad referring to a legend should slways be in all caps. I will walk myself to HR and explain where I completely screwed up.

blue dog

Reaction
Is JC's wallet the one that says
BAD MOTHER friend ?

bajaherbie

Reaction
Can this guy be limited to 12 posts per day? LOL

Or maybe some sort of notification if he was the last to comment on a thread so I can skip it?