• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who is Jon Coleman ?

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
I don't know the guy he seems to agree with alot of peeps on here.

Has he (or she) tried to reserect "share your jokes" thread? That one needs help!

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google

Has he (or she) tried to reserect "share your jokes" thread? That one needs help!
Don't look at me...no humor whatsoever in there....

jon coleman

you forgot^ or 'it',jokes are a sketchy thing to post, most of mine ( by memorie) are anti family friendly, but ill post my stupidness of pc correctness jokes...

jon coleman

hey, its nice to have my own thread, going surfing on Saturday, whether faulkner likes it or not , screw him, people can jog& ride there bikes all over the side walk, but i cant surf??, aaaaaa, No, send a rescue party to 220 W c street ( jail) if i dont post Sat night;)almost forgot to post my latest find, 5'4" rich pavel keel fin fish,( select surf shop) not a Steve Liss but close enough

Attachments

Last edited:

isdtbower

Maybe I should have recognized your avitar as a surfboard. I built them to put me thru college in the mid 60's. I could shape, and finish 5 in a weekend which would pay for rent and food for the month. They were not exceptional, but most were beginners back then anyhow. Cheap, and expendable when smashed into the NorCal rocks. Usual were boards about 10-11ft to stay out of the water and shark bait. I broke one once and built a 7' board. Used it in a Comp at Steamer Lane. I was a nobody but the Pro's took notice. Back then it was surfing to look cool and under control. That short board meant out-of-control action which someone seemed to like. Fast tail to take the big drops and then a nose-rider-ish front. Not many were nose riding 8 footers than day. Froze my nuts off as underwater mostly. The good news was I got used to shaping and sculpting with power equipment. That has helped massage and polish up some pretty big offroad parts.