• Forum membership has its advantages....

Who is your pick for the Mint400...

MADMILLER

Yes i know this thread comes up at the big races but i feel this is the one all the big guns are coming with new tricks in the bag.It is going to be a sprint with it being under 350 miles. Tavo is back..He is dangerous to the field....Jesse Jones running a TSCO built truck the same as BEBO.Can he run up front??..Menzies have their steering issues fixed and made a big change...Lofton brand new truck with nascar power?? Andy and rob will be there no doubt...Can Voss keep that truck up front in a rough race? Can Letner run the pace on the third lap on a non sandy course like parker?Graf is a darkhorse as well....All i know is im EXITED to see it all go down...Can we see a race where all the big boys have a clean run

My pics are
Bryce
Rob
Tavo no particular order.

top 5
jones ,andy

Chris Tobin

Andy, Rob Mac, Bryce, Voss and RG for a darkhorse...

I almost forgot, but I think the 4WDs will be in the mix too!

Hopefully they will all have a safe race with very few mechanical difficulties so that there will be a large group battling for the overall down to the end!!!

Last edited:

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Is Jones running a TSCO or are they prepping his Geiser now?

Kolman

Jesse Jones running a TSCO built truck the same as BEBO.
I believe it is the geiser 4wd, but prepped by tsco.

Also, is the big change for Menzies going with Dougans instead of Kroyer? Is this the first race for this setup? I know he's having a new truck built, any idea on when that will debut?

WickedGravityVideo

Mexican Trifecta Box... Lopez, Vildosola, Laguna. Wouldn't that be spectacular. I can't wait to see what this will pay at the sports book (pesos?). Trump will have to fly the MX flag over the White House for a week!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Mexican Trifecta Box... Lopez, Vildosola, Laguna. Wouldn't that be spectacular. I can't wait to see what this will pay at the sports book (pesos?). Trump will have to fly the MX flag over the White House for a week!
Laguna is not racing

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Dirty Harry

When BJ Baldwin is way down the list with 14:1 odds it tells you something. The field is really stacked, it is hard to remember a time when there were so many talented TT drivers.

That said, my pick is Andy.

Dezertpilot

Ma
Yes i know this thread comes up at the big races but i feel this is the one all the big guns are coming with new tricks in the bag.It is going to be a sprint with it being under 350 miles. Tavo is back..He is dangerous to the field....Jesse Jones running a TSCO built truck the same as BEBO.Can he run up front??..Menzies have their steering issues fixed and made a big change...Lofton brand new truck with nascar power?? Andy and rob will be there no doubt...Can Voss keep that truck up front in a rough race? Can Letner run the pace on the third lap on a non sandy course like parker?Graf is a darkhorse as well....All i know is im EXITED to see it all go down...Can we see a race where all the big boys have a clean run

My pics are
Bryce
Rob
Tavo no particular order.

top 5
jones ,andy
Man....wish I was there, last time I was there I was with the crew that won 7 unlimited. Hopefully 2018!

Dezert00Taco

Lots of heavy hitters. Tavo will be up front if his truck holds up. Heard loftin went to a th400 on the new truck will that make him slower or faster. Few dark horses I think. Graft householder and jefferies are a few I think that can pull it off also.

Dezertpilot

Andy

sb4pro

Since it's like betting the horses I'll bet a boxed trifecta of Lofton , Matney and Andy Mac to win place show ;)

Golden Nugget is taking bets
image.jpeg

El Mamito USMC

papi Gordon if he doesn't break

JDDurfey

Andy Mc has a vendetta to settle with this course. Loosing by 41 seconds last year left a bad taste in his mouth I believe. I think he will win if he can have a good clean breakdown free race. He has proven over and over that he can drive like a machine.

Never count out Rob Mac either.

There are so many talented drivers with excellent equipment with professional crews supporting them it is really hard to predict a winner.

Just think, one flat tire for the leader and he is out of the lead. And we all know how easy it is to get a flat tire on a course like this. One slight error in judgement or that one rock that is hit a little wrong, and you drop from the lead as you sit on the side of the course changing a tire.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Andy Mc has a vendetta to settle with this course. Loosing by 41 seconds last year left a bad taste in his mouth I believe. I think he will win if he can have a good clean breakdown free race. He has proven over and over that he can drive like a machine.

Never count out Rob Mac either.

There are so many talented drivers with excellent equipment with professional crews supporting them it is really hard to predict a winner.

Just think, one flat tire for the leader and he is out of the lead. And we all know how easy it is to get a flat tire on a course like this. One slight error in judgement or that one rock that is hit a little wrong, and you drop from the lead as you sit on the side of the course changing a tire.
Lost by 41 seconds to the #41???

Coincidence? I think not haha

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
I'll take Lofton for the trifecta perfecta with the new Roush powerplant