Who made your logo??

Forty1Racing

Reaction
So we've been looking around for someone to design our logo but all the people we've gone to get a quote from don't really have a... Off road perspective.
Who did you goto for logo design?

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Carson -

I've designed a few.

Please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to work with you!

Tony Barraza Designworks
tony@tbdesignworks.com

Forty1Racing

Reaction
^ pm'd you!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Carson -

I've designed a few.

Please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to work with you!

Tony Barraza Designworks
tony@tbdesignworks.com

you call those logos??? pssshhhh... you better work on your skils!! hahahahaha jk !!

GREAT WORK!!

ive heard your name thrown around over on signs 101, im definately a fan!!! :D

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
You need to go with the one and only TONY B. He did our logo when we were at RothGarrd Racing and it turned out awesome. Keep the business in the off road community for sure. I will be going to him again here soon for the E&S Racing / Liquid Ice Motorsports logo..

Brian & Amy

Reaction
So we've been looking around for someone to design our logo but all the people we've gone to get a quote from don't really have a... Off road perspective.
Who did you goto for logo design?
Beardesigns!

Alicia and Ryan are top notch and they do incredible work. T-shirts, banners, logos, you name it.

http://www.beardesignz.com/

JAM 1600

Reaction
Mantera Media ! Go to manringmotorsports.com and check out his work- he did my logo and site! Love his work and he is very easy to work with ! You will not be disappointed ! :)

Forty1Racing

Reaction
sounds like Tonys the man!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
sounds like Tonys the man!
He has done all of the Herbst stuff, the old Fly'n Hawaiian #28 and many others. Trust me you won't be let down

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Hey guys -

Thanks to everyone who had PM'd or sent an e-mail. I appreciate all of the interest and look forward to the opportunity to work with each one of you!

And HUGE THANKS to everyone who posted on this topic! Your very generous and kind words are appreciated more than you know!

5racer

Reaction
tonys the guy to go with you get his skills and his great personalty to go along with it

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
WOW! Thanks very much for that compliment Steve.