• Forum membership has its advantages....

who makes good fiber glass

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
My 99 tacoma had Hanneman glass on all sides. Rears you have to get put on by a fab shop but the fronts you can do yourself. The suckers were so strong you could LITERALLY SIT on them (the ones on the bed). I had 'em for about 7yrs and never had a problem (I just sold the truck).

I just ordered a one piece clip for an F-150 from Mcneil Racing, I will be picking it up tomorrow. Perry Sr. was real easy to work with. I had him make changes to the way he normally makes the clip with out any problems. I will let you know how it comes out after I pick it up.

OK, I picked up the one piece clip. It looked perfect and it only took 3 days. He guarantees the lowest price as well. Tell him Matt Mazzo referred you and ask for Perry Sr. at 619-247-4458. He is a real nice guy. Good Luck.

Fiberwerx if u got money, rsk if u dont. To save money I went fiberwerx in the front and rsk in the back it came out to $600, not bad..

The rsk fiber is a little thin and needed some trimming and buffering, besides that no problem. fiberwerx were exact fit and polished they were even bedliner sprayed on the underside, talk about hastle free

Travisfab

The rsk fiber is a little thin and needed some trimming and buffering, besides that no problem. fiberwerx were exact fit and polished they were even bedliner sprayed on the underside, talk about hastle free
I think what you are seeing is the inner layer of cloth and black paint.

Glassworks Unlimited hands down! Had no issues and Tim the owner helped me with install issues and even gave me a discount on glass I bought from another company that even he could not get to fit, and they have been around for YEARS. He was a great help to me.